Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

I bleieve this WIKING cuff title is FAKE! CHECK ME

Article about: check this out.... they are trying to sell it as Original Vintage WW2 wiking cuff title. I believe this is a bookmark style reproduction. Correct me if im wrong. the makers mark tag has been

?

Default I bleieve this WIKING cuff title is FAKE! CHECK ME

check this out.... they are trying to sell it as Original Vintage WW2 wiking cuff title. I believe this is a bookmark style reproduction. Correct me if im wrong. the makers mark tag has been ripped off....another sign that it probably is not real. Unfortunately people are going to bid good money for this item and they will be very dissapointed when they do a little research! lol Thanks Ade for your memo....i now know what to look for.(i hope im right that its a fake) lol
    Attached Images Attached Images I bleieve this WIKING cuff title is FAKE! CHECK ME  I bleieve this WIKING cuff title is FAKE! CHECK ME 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement I bleieve this WIKING cuff title is FAKE! CHECK ME
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: I bleieve this WIKING cuff title is FAKE! CHECK ME

the price is gettitng higher and higher. makes me wonder if im wrong

?

http://ww2army.com/

also this is being sold for $550 and also looks fake because of the "4" numbers and weave design. Do i have this technique that ADE shared all wrong???? This website looks legit and he has alot of nice things, so i am really starting to second guess my ability to spot a fake. Does this "test" only work on SOME SS titles?? In his description he said it passes the blacklight test as well....so sum1 please set me straight! thanks

Hi, a couple of points to add.

First, the Wiking title is indeed a fake. But this is an RZM pattern machine embroidered title. The "bookmark" style of fakes is only a term applied to a certain style of machine Woven ("Bevo style") fakes.

The link you posted did not work, I have hopefully corrected it, but I am having problems opening it at times, but that site is AWASH with fakes! Avoid it like the plague!

Cheers, Ade.

?

Quote by Adrian Stevenson View Post
    Hi, a couple of points to add.

First, the Wiking title is indeed a fake. But this is an RZM pattern machine embroidered title. The "bookmark" style of fakes is only a term applied to a certain style of machine Woven ("Bevo style") fakes.

The link you posted did not work, I have hopefully corrected it, but I am having problems opening it at times, but that site is AWASH with fakes! Avoid it like the plague!

Cheers, Ade.
    Checked out his SS items what a load of exepensively priced junk i can't believe that people are buying some of those garbage rings etc
    The gates of hell were opened and we accepted the invitation to enter" 26/880 Lance Sgt, Edward Dyke. 26th Bn Northumberland Fusiliers , ( 3rd Tyneside Irish )

1st July 1916

Thought shall be the harder , heart the keener,
    Courage the greater as our strength faileth.
    Here lies our leader ,in the dust of his greatness.
    Who leaves him now , be damned forever.
    We who are old now shall not leave this Battle,
    But lie at his feet , in the dust with our leader

House Carles at the Battle of Hastings

Quote by Adrian Stevenson View Post
    that site is AWASH with fakes! Avoid it like the plague!

Cheers, Ade.
    But...Ade.....the items they sell must be surely genuine...they cost a lot of money!!!!!!!!
    Cheers
    Manny

That site is having a laugh, its a big joke, yes... I mean people are not really buying their junk are they?
    Regards to all, Simon.

bunch of junk,,stay away,,,far far away

?

ya i couldnt beleive it when i came across it. I dont see how this guy is still in business legally! i was on it for 5 mins and had to post about it cuz i had ALOT of things to find wrong with the site. I cant believe people are actually buying the fakes and checozlavakian(sp) garbage at these prices! But i feel bad for these people spending 1000's of dollars on this guys junk. How can he legally get away with calling his items original and authentic and sell at these prices. Thats what got me to post it here. people like this should be dealt with.

at first i was second guessing myself because i couldnt believe he could get away with such high prices....i knew i was right tho...sumthin just wasnt right. the site looks legit and all, but once u start really lookin at the items you can tell right away. the sad thing is that he has "sold" all over the website of all the items hes ripped people off with. lol