Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

I need Help with my Der Fuhrer cuff title if its original or not?

Article about: I have a Der Fuhrer cuff title with two rows of 7 silver treads and did a black light test and a burn test they all passed. Can anybody look at the cuff title close up picture and tell me wh

Default I need Help with my Der Fuhrer cuff title if its original or not?

I have a Der Fuhrer cuff title with two rows of 7 silver treads and did a black light test and a burn test they all passed.
    Can anybody look at the cuff title close up picture and tell me what you think of it.
    Any information or tips are welcome.

Regards,
    Marcel
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture I need Help with my Der Fuhrer cuff title if its original or not?   I need Help with my Der Fuhrer cuff title if its original or not?  

I need Help with my Der Fuhrer cuff title if its original or not?   I need Help with my Der Fuhrer cuff title if its original or not?  

I need Help with my Der Fuhrer cuff title if its original or not?   I need Help with my Der Fuhrer cuff title if its original or not?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement I need Help with my Der Fuhrer cuff title if its original or not?
    P
    Many

?

This is a copy - you should look for one like this:

I need Help with my Der Fuhrer cuff title if its original or not?I need Help with my Der Fuhrer cuff title if its original or not?I need Help with my Der Fuhrer cuff title if its original or not?

Thank you for your reply. Can you please tell me which part(s) of the cuff title is wrong? So I can learn of it.

?

The whole stitching and lettering is wrong - compare this pics with your example and study them in detail and you will learn what to look for:

I need Help with my Der Fuhrer cuff title if its original or not?I need Help with my Der Fuhrer cuff title if its original or not?I need Help with my Der Fuhrer cuff title if its original or not?

The backside is also wrong - this kind of backing material used in the construction of your example is not found in original examples.

?

This is a black/white scan of another cuff title - look at the lettering I need Help with my Der Fuhrer cuff title if its original or not?

I need Help with my Der Fuhrer cuff title if its original or not?the machine that made these things...

I want to thank you for the detailed information!

- - ------- - -

If anybody has more information to share to detecting fake ones please let me know.

Regards,
    Marcel

Quote by Marcel R View Post
    I want to thank you for the detailed information!

- - ------- - -

If anybody has more information to share to detecting fake ones please let me know.

Regards,
    Marcel
    Our Herr MM1985 is as authoritative as your are going to get. If you want authentic examples, look especially at the Whamond site with its nice images and the
    Telesmanich website, with its good pictures. The detection of fake and authentic is not really amenable to a few posts on one of these sites. You have to examine
    them in real life and how. The SSVT and Waffen SS items have been faked for many decades.

Whamond: Collector's Guild, Canada
    Telesmanich: German War Booty in the US North East, I think.
    Peter Jenkins is also a source, as is Martin Stiles.
    I will let others name their favorites.
    Shea also has SS stuff and nice images.
    Finally, the premier SS collector and collection in the solar system, that of David Delich, is accessible if you are polite and the authorities pass your query on to him.
    Happy stitches.

Thank you for the extra information!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast