Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

If I Had Everything Else I Wanted !

Article about: I would place all of your woolens before any of the Evening Dress Tunics FB The Tolz tunic looks spectacular as does this one: But it's the sinister Blank Right collar patch variety that I r

Default Re: If I Had Everything Else I Wanted !

Quote by S.Vestae View Post
    FB, the moth is your ultimate Nightmare?
    Actually my ultimate nightmare is the internet self appointed regalia savant who shoots his mouth off that authentic militaria is fake, thereby unsettling collectors, spreading ignorance and obscurantism and otherwise wrecking the place. The penultimate nightmare is the person naive and foolish enough to believe such a self anointed prophet, and thirdly, is the proprietor of said internet website who enables the whole thing and who refuses to take any responsibility for the phenomenon. You will notice, thereby, I am less harsh on dealers, about whom I have never had any illusions, mind you, but my LIFE - Your World in Pictures has confronted me especially with the tub thumping confidence artist who spread doubt and fear. As concerns the plastic wrapped around my caps and tunics, dust destroys old textiles, as do chomping mouth parts of moths and other creepy, disgusting and repugnant insects. Why enable such destruction. It is unaesthetic, I warrant you, and there is a chemical threat from the plastics, too, but it is less, at least in my view, than dust and crunching mouth pieces of mean moths.If I Had Everything Else I Wanted !If I Had Everything Else I Wanted !If I Had Everything Else I Wanted !If I Had Everything Else I Wanted !If I Had Everything Else I Wanted !If I Had Everything Else I Wanted !

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement If I Had Everything Else I Wanted !
    P
    Many

graff
    ?

That evening jacket (Tuxedo?) is nothing more than a "made up" civilian jacket, with genuine parts. it is designed to fool and catch out the gullible. Please look at it again (carefully) gentlemen, and don't simply be blinded by "Glitzy" spectacle of it all!

It's difficult to believe that H.H. would not have considered these server jackets uncouth. I always enjoy your visual displays F.B. Also, thank you for the Life link, they are currently showing some very lovely photographs of Brigitte Bardot, no less.

Jay

Quote by sitges1990 View Post
    It's difficult to believe that H.H. would not have considered these server jackets uncouth. I always enjoy your visual displays F.B. Also, thank you for the Life link, they are currently showing some very lovely photographs of Brigitte Bardot, no less.

Jay
    Thanks for yours. Brigitte Bardot is more interesting than the SS evening jacket by far. The link to the life picture archive was a strange error, but surely of much unintended benefit. I am sorry to diverge from wide spread collector taste. I also think the piece on the Weitze site looks off somehow, i.e. the cut of the thing is incorrect. However, I will leave that issue to others. I am happy my foetid woolens cause some interest. Brigitte Bardot causes me greater enthusiasm.

I enjoy not only the pictures (uniforms, accoutrement, etc. as well as the other pictures) but the commentary. But doggone it, when I clicked on the link to Life, my screen fills with a close up face shot of US Senator Harry Reid, not of the lovely Bardot. Now THAT is the stuff of which nightmares are made!

Quote by roger9344 View Post
    I enjoy not only the pictures (uniforms, accoutrement, etc. as well as the other pictures) but the commentary. But doggone it, when I clicked on the link to Life, my screen fills with a close up face shot of US Senator Harry Reid, not of the lovely Bardot. Now THAT is the stuff of which nightmares are made!
    Donnerwetter. You are right. How disappointing. Here are some foetid woolens.If I Had Everything Else I Wanted !If I Had Everything Else I Wanted !If I Had Everything Else I Wanted !If I Had Everything Else I Wanted !If I Had Everything Else I Wanted !If I Had Everything Else I Wanted !If I Had Everything Else I Wanted !If I Had Everything Else I Wanted !

Contemporary politics in the US is another subject altogether that exceeds my writ here, of course.
    I prefer the character of the US senator played by Charles Laughton in "Advise and Consent." I actually met the author of that novel in the 1980s, in fact.If I Had Everything Else I Wanted !

This here is Arthur Vandenberg and George Marshall. Our country would be better off with people of this caliber today. More shall I not say about politics.

Foetid woolens.If I Had Everything Else I Wanted !If I Had Everything Else I Wanted !If I Had Everything Else I Wanted !If I Had Everything Else I Wanted !If I Had Everything Else I Wanted !If I Had Everything Else I Wanted !If I Had Everything Else I Wanted !If I Had Everything Else I Wanted !

?

Another Formal Evening Dress uniform has been listed..
    This is the only pic of it so far...it belonged to Josef Meisinger.
    If I Had Everything Else I Wanted !

?

Where is this listed?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast