Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

If I Had Everything Else I Wanted !

Article about: I would place all of your woolens before any of the Evening Dress Tunics FB The Tolz tunic looks spectacular as does this one: But it's the sinister Blank Right collar patch variety that I r

?

Default If I Had Everything Else I Wanted !

This Jacket was listed by Weitze today...and though I can't speak of authenticity...it looks like a beauty.
    Cheers
    Murray
    If I Had Everything Else I Wanted !

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement If I Had Everything Else I Wanted !
    P
    Many

Default Re: If I Had Everything Else I Wanted !

Here is what all the bits cost in their originality.If I Had Everything Else I Wanted !
    Do note this is minus the textiles, themselves, which were more....of course.

I for one do not share the general enthusiasm for this piece of clothing as had by others. The LAH Gesellschaftsanzug that was recently sold from a member of the Stabswache AH and later LAH officer struck me as more interesting.

But I am an odd ball in my taste.

The bulk of SS officers looked somehow out of place in this monkey jacket, despite Heini H's pretensions of being an elite.

Suum cuique!
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 04-02-2011 at 07:49 PM.

I would have rather owned this, but did not bother.If I Had Everything Else I Wanted !

Had I the money, I might be tempted by this piece, which looks alright to me.If I Had Everything Else I Wanted !If I Had Everything Else I Wanted !If I Had Everything Else I Wanted !

I have no commercial interest in this object and I have not examined it closely in person. I do know the seller and have had cordial experiences with him, but such is not my purpose here.

?

Those items must only be available in the expensive area. I have not run across any such tunics at my local rummage sales. Nice photo's !

Quote by Aldo View Post
    Those items must only be available in the expensive area. I have not run across any such tunics at my local rummage sales. Nice photo's !
    How true. One can get lucky, but I never do. We try to add as many interesting pictures as we can.If I Had Everything Else I Wanted !If I Had Everything Else I Wanted !If I Had Everything Else I Wanted !If I Had Everything Else I Wanted !If I Had Everything Else I Wanted !If I Had Everything Else I Wanted !

what has the picture of the screwed car got to do with the beuty of the ss jacket
    tom

Quote by talltom View Post
    what has the picture of the screwed car got to do with the beuty of the ss jacket
    tom
    I was exploring the theme of luck via visual metaphor. Also, when I drive through Austrian villages, I remain sober, and obey the speed limit, as I am sure you do, as well. To images of SS regalia I usually append other cultural and social images to make my point.If I Had Everything Else I Wanted !If I Had Everything Else I Wanted !If I Had Everything Else I Wanted !If I Had Everything Else I Wanted !If I Had Everything Else I Wanted !If I Had Everything Else I Wanted !If I Had Everything Else I Wanted !If I Had Everything Else I Wanted !If I Had Everything Else I Wanted !If I Had Everything Else I Wanted !If I Had Everything Else I Wanted !If I Had Everything Else I Wanted !If I Had Everything Else I Wanted !
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 04-02-2011 at 11:21 PM.

The rummage sales in the expensive area yield things that do not interest me at all.If I Had Everything Else I Wanted !If I Had Everything Else I Wanted !If I Had Everything Else I Wanted !If I Had Everything Else I Wanted !If I Had Everything Else I Wanted !If I Had Everything Else I Wanted !

The inhabitants of the expensive area are absorbed by themselves and by pieces of plastic with electronic thingies in them so they can "twitter," "facebook" and "social network..."If I Had Everything Else I Wanted !If I Had Everything Else I Wanted !If I Had Everything Else I Wanted !If I Had Everything Else I Wanted !If I Had Everything Else I Wanted !If I Had Everything Else I Wanted !

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast