Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Im Dienste der Sicherheitspolizei armband

Article about: Just added this nice SiPo armband to my fledgling Reichssicherheitshauptamt collection Hope you like it Nick

Default Im Dienste der Sicherheitspolizei armband

Just added this nice SiPo armband to my fledgling Reichssicherheitshauptamt collection
    Hope you like it

Nick
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Im Dienste der Sicherheitspolizei armband   Im Dienste der Sicherheitspolizei armband  

Im Dienste der Sicherheitspolizei armband   Im Dienste der Sicherheitspolizei armband  

Last edited by Woolgar; 07-10-2013 at 03:06 PM.
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Im Dienste der Sicherheitspolizei armband
    P
    Many

Default Re: Im Dienste der Sicherheitspolizei armband

Well done, Nick...And in fantastic condition, one of the better ones I've seen...You're steadily adding great items to your collection and I appreciate you sharing them with us...you've taught me quite a bit over the years, friend!
    cheers, Glenn

Thanks Glenn

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Your gradual move to the dark side of the force continues unabated Nick.........
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Nice one nick! But it´s not SD it´s a Sipo

?

Nice addition to your collection.

Nice item nick, that will look great in your mancave..........oh wait nevermind lol

?

The Schuma troops used these as well under certain conditions, as far as i know.

?

Good stuff! This come from a dealers site? Your collection is slowly growing, Nick. Keep it comin!

Quote by Badto666 View Post
    Nice one nick! But it´s not SD it´s a Sipo
    Thanks for the correction Mike

SiPo

In 1936, the state security police were consolidated and placed under the central command of Reinhard Heydrich, already chief of the party Sicherheitsdienst (SD), and named Sicherheitspolizei. The idea was to fully identify the party agency (SD) with the state agency (SiPo). Most of the SiPo members were encouraged or volunteered to become members of the SS and many held a rank in both organisations. In practice, however, the SiPo and the SD frequently came into jurisdictional and operational conflict with each other, due in large part to the fact that the Gestapo and Kripo had many experienced, professional policemen and investigators, that considered the SD as an organisation of amateurs and often thought the SD a rather incompetent agency.

Furthermore in 1936, the state police agencies in Germany were statutorily divided into the Ordnungspolizei (regular or order police) and the Sicherheitspolizei (state security police). The two police branches were commonly known as the Orpo and SiPo (Kripo and Gestapo combined), respectively.
    In September 1939, with the founding of the SS-Reichssicherheitshauptamt (RSHA), the Sicherheitspolizei as a functioning state agency ceased to exist as the department was merged into the RSHA.[5] However, its terms survived in common usage within Nazi Germany.

Inspektor der Sicherheitspolizei und SD was used by local security force commanders in charge of SD, Gestapo, Kripo, and Orpo units. The Inspectors of the Security Police answered to both the RSHA and to local SS and Police Leaders.

The term SiPo was also used figuratively to describe any security police forces of the RSHA."

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast