Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Im out of my league in the SS Forums. However....

Article about: Im certainly out-classed in the SS Forum, but I will visit you gents in here from time-to-time so I can add more memory to my brain.

Default Im out of my league in the SS Forums. However....

Im certainly out-classed in the SS Forum, but I will visit you gents in here from time-to-time so I can add more memory to my brain.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Im out of my league in the SS Forums. However....
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: Im out of my league in the SS Forums. However....

well im out classed in everything here but i'll keep trying

?

who me never

Heh heh, thanks for trying to boost my ego a bit with the kind words. Now if I had an SS tunic that I could crow about?????? which will happen when I win the Lottery ;-))

?

Quote by history-buff1944 View Post
    Heh heh, thanks for trying to boost my ego a bit with the kind words. Now if I had an SS tunic that I could crow about?????? which will happen when I win the Lottery ;-))
    you me both thats the only way i'll be able to afford any really good stuff but one can only but dream

Heh heh, for fear of sounding like a know-it-all, the John Wayne quote was from the movie: "El Dorado." He was with Robert Mitchum as the town drunk/sheriff, Arthur Hunnicutt as the guy with the Bugel, and a young James Caan as Mississippi-the knife-wielding gamblers adopted Son. Just for the record, this movie also had Christopher George in it as a Gunslinger hired by the guy who played Lou Grant in the TV series of that name ;-)) I love that Jailhouse scene as well as the one where Mississippi forces some terrible-tasting concoction down the Sheriffs throat who then heaves and haws, and the three of them run out of the cell he is in closing the door for fear that he's about to blow-up. That scene is reminiscent to a Three Stooges scene.

Same here--I can always dream I will own a nice SS tunic but guess for now i'll have to settle with an Army Artillery Officers tunic and visor ;-))

Anything SS, this forum is first port of call.

Stewy S

Heh heh, I hope my lack of knowledge on Waffen SS mateial will not be too annoying. I only have one sleeve Diamond, two unit Collartabs and those three pairs of Officer shoulder boards.

?

asking questions is never annoying that's how we all learn people who think they know it all but no very little now that's annoying