Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Interesting SS photo

Article about: I am not used to see collar tab on the brown shirt. He wears matching collar tabs on his shirt & jacket. Is this more common than I think? He is identified as SS Bauernführer

?

Default Interesting SS photo

I am not used to seeing collar tabs on the brown shirt. He wears matching collar tabs on his shirt & jacket. Is this more common than I think?

He is identified as SS Bauernführer

Interesting SS photo

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Interesting SS photo
    P
    Many

Interesting SS photoInteresting SS photoInteresting SS photoInteresting SS photoInteresting SS photoInteresting SS photoInteresting SS photoInteresting SS photoInteresting SS photoInteresting SS photoInteresting SS photoSieha da.

Interesting SS photoWe have other threads on peasants associations and agricultural affairs as related to the SS. Look under the term "Arnold," as well as the Rasse und Siedlungshauptamt
    Raute, etc.

The image of this Lindauer man has been widely reproduced. He also has two shoulder boards and so forth.

We have threads on the two shoulder board issue, as well.

Interesting SS photoHere an image from 1932, but the black jacket in question is not a standard one of its type.

?

Thanks I missed those.

Quote by Ganer View Post
    Thanks I missed those.
    There are a lot of amusing things in all these threads. You just have to look for them. Google also finds them fairly well, as it turns out.

The curious thing is that the second shoulderboard has been added in. In the original of this photograph he sports only one shoulder strap.

Quote by d'alquen View Post
    The curious thing is that the second shoulderboard has been added in. In the original of this photograph he sports only one shoulder strap.
    Aha. Well, that's why we are grateful for all your very fine research. Maybe someone added the collar patches, too....

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast