Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Intersting black Tuchmütze

Article about: by davejb Thanks FB, very precise and now an obvious reason for the inclusion of the band, feel a bit stupid now i think about it, but thanks anyway, regards Dave You are welcome. No reason

Default Re: Intersting black Tuchmütze

once again.......interesting and how very appropriate, FB !!

I wonder if they used the same lines they did in the USA....."can you spare a dime,pal?"

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Intersting black Tuchmütze
    P
    Many

The SS men with the red cans are collecting for the NS Winterhilfswerk, a charity for the unemployed and needy, especially of winter time. It was a famous party charity, which was regarded as a means to secure the Gauleiter the new 540K Kompressorwagen.Intersting black TuchmützeIntersting black Tuchmütze
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 06-24-2011 at 05:38 AM.

?

The Tiptronic version?

Quote by BenVK View Post
    The Tiptronic version?
    You tell me whether it has such a transmission or not.Intersting black Tuchmütze

?

4 speed manual box, 5 speed after 1938. Interesting that the straight 8, 5.4 litre engine (hence 540) produced only 115hp without the kompressor and 180hp with. That's a huge huge engine!!

My Renault Clio Williams has a 2litre 16v fuel injected engine and produces 150bhp and weighs about the same as a box of matches!

Quite astonishing. I'd rather have the 540k of course, it's a work of Art!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Intersting black Tuchmütze  

Marvelous image. The power of engines has grown, surely, but the later Daimler Benz engines are not as lovely in their appearance.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 06-25-2011 at 03:22 AM.

These are mine, more or less, and together are some 8.3 liters, I guess.Intersting black TuchmützeIntersting black TuchmützeIntersting black Tuchmütze Not as nice as the 540K, of course. The straight six diesel is suitable for a tank, really.

Where I live the fuel is cheaper, plainly.

Quote by d'alquen View Post
    1037: Peter Kuepper of Wuppertal

... 1073 = Pekuro... Peter Kupper Wuppertal - Ronsdorf
    ... 1037 = Arthur Freyer - DRESDEN N°6

?

One of the first items that I admired before happening upon this site, of course, was the cap listed at the beginning of this thread. It has been a couple of years now and it has still been in the back of my mind. The price of said piece is quite expensive but some items just seem to speak to a person and this particular one has done so with me. Given the recent reduction in price I have gone ahead and purchased this cap. While not free from some suspicions such as the the addition of the velvet band and the like, it does have an appearance that is far from "textbook" and somehow appealing to me. I should have possession of the item within a few days and shall post some more photos.

Regards to all,

CMH

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast