MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Kapo cut cloth insignia on blue and white cloth. Is it a fake ? Help please.

Article about: i have seen a number of these on military tables. surely this must be a fake. or is it ?

Default Kapo cut cloth insignia on blue and white cloth. Is it a fake ? Help please.

i have seen a number of these on military tables. surely this must be a fake. or is it ?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Kapo cut cloth insignia on blue and white cloth. Is it a fake ? Help please.   Kapo cut cloth insignia on blue and white cloth. Is it a fake ? Help please.  

Kapo cut cloth insignia on blue and white cloth. Is it a fake ? Help please.   Kapo cut cloth insignia on blue and white cloth. Is it a fake ? Help please.  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Kapo cut cloth insignia on blue and white cloth. Is it a fake ? Help please.
    P
    Many

Default Re: Kapo cut cloth insignia on blue and white cloth. Is it a fake ? Help please.

I would stay away from this type of item 99% are fake IMO.

Eric
    [h=3]e plu·ri·bus u·num[/h]

Default Re: Kapo cut cloth insignia on blue and white cloth. Is it a fake ? Help please.

Agree with the rest. It just doesn't look right. Far too many of these are fakes are raking in big dollars for unsuspected people who want to own a piece of history.

?

Real or fake i would not have such items in my collection. To me it's not a "war item/relic". Just prison clothing.

A bad item and not something I would want either.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

Another pathetic example of how low some will go to make money. Shameful.

?

If you think about it most of the prison clothing was destroyed by fire for fear of spreading disease, there are very few original items existing now, some camp inmates might have kept their stars for various reasons and some might be in museums, but they are few and far between, but as far as collecting this type of clothing, I personally feel that its a morbid fascination with pain and suffering and one that i wouldnt want to fascillitate

?

Very well put Dave. Indeed, almost nothing of this nature survived.

Quote by Adrian Stevenson View Post
    A bad item and not something I would want either.

Cheers, Ade.
    Agree...

Idem dito!
    Wouldn't want it!
    |<
    Always looking for Belgian Congo stuff!
    http://out-of-congo.eklablog.com/

cheers
    |<ris

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast