Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Kragenspiegel, Aermelabzeichen: Delich Treasures of Collar Patches and Foreign Legions.....

Article about: More material from the Delich realm of wonders, comprising collar patches of luminaries of the III. Reich as well as foreign volunteer sleeve insignia of note. We thank him deeply for this f

Default Re: Kragenspiegel, Aermelabzeichen: Delich Treasures of Collar Patches and Foreign Legions.....

Yet another excellent reference thread ! Thank you

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Kragenspiegel, Aermelabzeichen: Delich Treasures of Collar Patches and Foreign Legions.....
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: Kragenspiegel, Aermelabzeichen: Delich Treasures of Collar Patches and Foreign Legions.....

The SS collection belonging to Mr. Delich has got to be the most amazing gathering of items of spectacular rarity in private hands, if not the world, period. I can not express my thanks enough to him for offering us all a closer look. Though this forum is open to all, I feel personally privileged to be a member here and have a chance to see items that, as FB sates, you won't see elsewhere.

Thanks again for facilitating this for us all FB.

Regards,

CMH

Quote by Kevin Grootaers View Post
    What is that blue tab some kind of medical?
    As Friedrich-Berthold said, this third-pattern collar patch is for the Supreme Party Court [Oberstes Parteigericht]. Specifically, it's the collar patch for the Supreme Party Judge [Oberster Parteirichter], reflecting his Reichsleiter rank.

The only person autorized to wear this would have been Walter Buch.

(A bit of trivia: This exact same patch - duly credited to Mr. Delich - is also pictured in John R. Angolia's "Cloth Insignia of the NSDAP and SA" published in 1985.)
    Last edited by HPL2008; 04-18-2013 at 05:13 PM.

Quote by HPL2008 View Post
    As Friedrich-Berthold said, this third-pattern collar patch is for the Supreme Party Court [Oberstes Parteigericht]. Specifically, it's the collar patch for the Supreme Party Judge [Oberster Parteirichter], reflecting his Reichsleiter rank.

The only person autorized to wear this would have been Walter Buch.

(A bit of trivia: This exact same patch - duely credited to Mr. Delich - is also pictured in John R. Angolia's "Cloth Insignia of the NSDAP and SA" published in 1985.)
    Thanks for the information learned something.

?

Thank you indeed! A reference is emerging here that rivals any book...

?

F-B
    On the ding bat site three photos full of TK Kragenspiegel were posted that are credited to the Delich collection. I would like to see them posted here on this site as well. Knowing the interest level in anything TK related Im sure everyone would like to see them. If this is agreeable I will post them.
    Kragenspiegel, Aermelabzeichen: Delich Treasures of Collar Patches and Foreign Legions.....

Dear Sir, you may post whatever you wish. I am sure that David Delich is happy to have his material here.

The Riechsjugendfuhrer collar tabs are exceptional. I have seen this set shown before elsewhere, but the quality of the photos was not good. I thank David Delich for allowing these very historically significant tabs to be shown in detail here.

Quote by Wilhelm Saris View Post
    Wouldn't it be great when all of David's SS stuff was covered in a book:
    "David's SS Treasures of the Third Reich".
    So, should be shown all of his cuffbands, collar-patches, shoulder-boards,
    tunics or whatever he owns.
    It would be a feast for the eye and a sort of "catalogue", for the posterity.
    As less as possible text and as much as possible photographs!!

Thanks for showing here, but it would be great to be shown in the mentioned way!
    This is a capital idea. I have suggested it to him.

Yes, it would and please many collectors interested in SS items
    that's for sure!
    And please hurry as it would be a pity when the collection later
    is spread when David get's too old to give it a go! He is, neither
    as me, a young man anymore!
    Maybe Schiffer would be interested, or Bender, who knows.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast