Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

lah crusher

Article about: I suggest that everybody "clear the decks" and start the thread afresh ... ALL knowledge on ALL subjects is welcomed here !, but rudeness to fellow members will not be tolerated. R

?

Default lah crusher

I think I was just reading a posting on a Lah crusher that maybe had issues , was the thread moved somewhere else ?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement lah crusher
    P
    Many

Default Re: lah crusher

No, it was removed due to the thread started getting really nasty.

Brian

?

Brian, you have to be kidding. There was nothing nasty about the thread. Actually it ws rather constructive.

I believe that's the reason why it was pulled.

Brian

?

Brian, I'm not sure you realize that you are conversing with one of the foremost collectors in the country of SS regalia.

yes, as are most others in here are also, I have said nothing wrong, all i have said is, i thought they closed the thread due to the way it was heading, one of the Moderators came into and posted something about it.

You say you are one of the foremost collectors, why does it say that your join date is July 2010 ?

Brian

I have noticed a disturbing trend of uncivil posts here lately. Let's all keep to the topics and avoid personal attacks. Most of us are here to learn and educate others in this wonderful hobby. Peace folks!

?

Quote by tampalam View Post
    I have noticed a disturbing trend of uncivil posts here lately. Let's all keep to the topics and avoid personal attacks. Most of us are here to learn and educate others in this wonderful hobby. Peace folks!
    Agreed lets just learn and have fun conversing with each other

Yes , i agree, i was just answering his questions, and he started to get really rude.

I don't think i was doing anything wrong, or being rude, he asked, and i answered the question.

What do you all think.

We all are adults in here, and need to treat each other the way we all want to be treated, and with some professionalism.

Brian

Quote by blackheart0866 View Post
    Yes , i agree, i was just answering his questions, and he started to get really rude.

I don't think i was doing anything wrong, or being rude, he asked, and i answered the question.

What do you all think.

We all are adults in here, and need to treat each other the way we all want to be treated, and with some professionalism.

Brian
    I agree, think I'll have a beer on that note.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast