Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

LAH Flat wire Cuff

Article about: Hey guys just got this just wanted to double check it. Cheers Martin

I do not collect Waffen SS uniforms, though, nor loose insignia really at all, for its own sake.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement LAH Flat wire Cuff
    P
    Many

Very impressive items, yes your LAH cuff on the uniform is very nice, also thanks for taking the time to look at my Cuff.

Yeah its good to know someone like that.

Ahh yes i plan to go to college to learn german this year hopefully

I hope my collection does flourish also thanks you're a Gentleman and a scholar.

Why do you not collect Waffen SS? as i thought some of your uniforms are SS?

Here are my books on WW2 i'm only 26 so its quite small, i have Scotts Pritchett Part 3 on the way also.

LAH Flat wire CuffLAH Flat wire Cuff

Well done. Bravo. A fine library and a sign of a serious collector who belongs with us, here.

LAH Flat wire CuffLAH Flat wire CuffLAH Flat wire CuffLAH Flat wire CuffLAH Flat wire CuffLAH Flat wire CuffLAH Flat wire CuffLAH Flat wire CuffLAH Flat wire CuffLAH Flat wire CuffLAH Flat wire CuffLAH Flat wire CuffLAH Flat wire CuffLAH Flat wire CuffLAH Flat wire CuffLAH Flat wire CuffLAH Flat wire CuffLAH Flat wire CuffLAH Flat wire CuffLAH Flat wire CuffLAH Flat wire CuffLAH Flat wire CuffLAH Flat wire Cuffas to books, here are some of mine.

- - ------- - -

I collect books. I have more of them than I do caps and tunics, or other thingies, in fact.

Quote by Paul D View Post
    Martin has a very good reputation and sources some excellent pieces !!
    He has indeed Paul. I have known him for many years

Thanks my book collection is getting bigger all the time. You also seem to have a fine collection of books.

LAH Flat wire CuffMore books. This is not all, by any means.

Quote by ironcross13 View Post
    Thanks my book collection is getting bigger all the time. You also seem to have a fine collection of books.
    This fact augurs for your success as a collector.

One of the major issues I had with the other site was the presence there of certain personages who routinely attacked any use of German as well as citations from books.

The statement there to read German and to read books harvested a torrent of low minded and coarse abuse.

Ask Adrian Stevenson about this fact. There were also weekly witch hunts, as well as the tendency of a clique to humiliate others.

It is one of the major causes for the foundation of this site.

Our malefactors accuse us of cliques and claques, but it is just not true.

Adrian and his allies won't allow it, This is a fine place.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 08-22-2015 at 06:22 PM.

LAH Flat wire CuffLAH Flat wire CuffThis is the article that David Delich wrote in 1969 and caused me to collect this regalia. I thank him. And I thank him every time we correspond, which is frequently.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast