Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

LAH officier black tunic

Article about: details part 1

Default LAH officier black tunic

Here my last income. Finally wellcome in my collection.

Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Click image for larger version. 

Name:	post-16907-0-85962800-1392058494.jpg 
Views:	55 
Size:	135.3 KB 
ID:	647058   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	post-16907-0-26131400-1392058546.jpg 
Views:	48 
Size:	130.4 KB 
ID:	647059  

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	post-16907-0-34096800-1392058528.jpg 
Views:	52 
Size:	132.8 KB 
ID:	647060  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Well done. Do you possibly have close up of the details of this item?

I know the part about "last income."

Thanks for sharing this with us.

- - ------- - -

Much nicer to see such an item than the silly cap from yesterday.
    damit, basta.

I'll do F.B. i must have a bit of free time. There is something in particular you would see?

Thanks. Whatever you wish to show us, please. Thanks for posting your things with us.
    damit, basta.

Nice !

Even if I had the full money for a tunic like this (I need a tunic for an EM/NCO firstly), I wouldn't know where to buy it as I never see one for sell...

This appears to be a very nice addition, congratulations. I am somewhat green with envy, but much more happy a fellow forum member was able to obtain this. I too would also love to see any close ups you'd be willing to provide, insignia application, cuts, inside, etc. Looking forward to it and thank you for sharing this beauty with us sir.

These items generally don't arrive in sites but sell before. I was lucky to been informed really soon. Of course i must be gratefull for the seller patience. I followed this tunic for about 6+ months. Today i made pics with mobile but they aren't good. It's a classic tailor tunic with 3 internal pockets the sword hole and rich bkack lining. It shows noce and evident patina and using. I hope to do better photos with a normale camera.

Thanks. Exotic and expensive SS material often moves in a closed circle, a fact that excites the all too typical resentments and howls of rage that rule our confused world. Whatever the merits of such a thing might be, thanks to Mauro C. for showing as much or as little of your property. We have a lot of images of black tunics here, but no one is enjoined, required or obligated to share any more than they so wish. The over eagerness in those of unsound character and weak mind to find fault, especially with digital images, and then to trumpet their wrong ideas to the world, is reason enough to refrain from sharing here or anywhere.
    Good luck in your collecting.
    damit, basta.

Outstanding tunic.Congratulations.

A Wonderful pick up, Mauro! It is always good to see genuine pieces of History when they surface! This tunic looks to be in Superb condition and has obviously been well cared for these last 7 decades. It reminds me in many ways of one that I had many years ago. Thank you for posting it!

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast