Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

Late war SS tunic

Article about: Here's one that's currently up on ebay ( which always makes me suspicious ), but I thought I'd put some pics up and get some feedback anyways. Any info would be much appreciated. Thanks. Ann

Default Late war SS tunic

Here's one that's currently up on ebay ( which always makes me suspicious ), but I thought I'd put some pics up and get some feedback anyways. Any info would be much appreciated. Thanks. Todd

"THIS IS ORIGINAL OFFICERS TUNIC OF A M1944 PATTERN WITH ALL INSIGNIA. I HAVE RELISTED WITH LESS PICTURES AND LESS DETAIL BECAUSE OF EBAY AND SOME OF THE UNETHICALLY MEMBERS ON THE SITE. IT SHOWS NORMAL WEAR FOR IT'S AGE, HOWEVER IT IS IN VERY GOOD SHAPE WITH NO DAMAGE JUST SOME WEAR ON THE LINING AND SOME DIRTY AREAS ON THE OUTSIDE. THERE ARE SOME VERY FAINT MARKINGS WHICH ARE READABLE, BUT SOME SEEM TO BE MISSING WEAR THE LINING WAS REPAIR IT APPEARS TO BE A PERIOD REPAIR. IF YOU WOULD LIKE MORE PICS OR DETAILS I WILL NOT EMAIL THEM TO AN EBAY ACCOUNT, ONLY TO A PERSONAL ACCOUNT."

Late war SS tunicLate war SS tunicLate war SS tunicLate war SS tunicLate war SS tunicLate war SS tunicLate war SS tunicLate war SS tunicLate war SS tunic

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Late war SS tunic
    P
    Many

This appears to be a reproduction tunic that an individual tried to sell to me about ten years ago. It originally came from Johannes Floch.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

After more study, I am positive it is the same one. the collar tabs are fake. It also had a bad sleeve eagle. This is a very rare tunic and the seller would never have to go to Ebay to sell it as may buyers would line up to buy it if it was genuine.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Thank you, I'll be sure to steer clear of it. Cheers!