Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Latvian and Estonian SS Dachau shields - copy/reproduction or original

Article about: Hello folks, please help me to identify this arm shields. Is it original Dachau made WW2 period items or copy/reproduction? Please share yours Dachau made arm shields. Thank you

Default Latvian and Estonian SS Dachau shields - copy/reproduction or original

Hello folks, please help me to identify this arm shields. Is it original Dachau made WW2 period items or copy/reproduction? Please share yours Dachau made arm shields. Thank you

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Latvian and Estonian SS Dachau shields - copy/reproduction or original
    P
    Many

Both original Dachau pieces.

Greg

?

The estonian look somewhat skinny and weird..

Quote by TrondK View Post
    The estonian look somewhat skinny and weird..
    How should it look like?

?

I dont have one in my collection, i told you what i noticed. I dont critize your items, i only gave you my honest opinion.

They look Dachau to me

Nick
    Attached Images Attached Images Latvian and Estonian SS Dachau shields - copy/reproduction or original  Latvian and Estonian SS Dachau shields - copy/reproduction or original  Latvian and Estonian SS Dachau shields - copy/reproduction or original  Latvian and Estonian SS Dachau shields - copy/reproduction or original 
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Quote by TrondK View Post
    I dont have one in my collection, i told you what i noticed. I dont critize your items, i only gave you my honest opinion.
    No problem my friend, just want to know, how should it look like to you

Quote by Woolgar View Post
    They look Dachau to me

Nick
    Thank you Nick,
    You have a nice distorted Latvian shield. This has something to do with the tension of the machine that did the embroidery. I have similar Latvian shield too

both nice originals
    Cheers
    Dave.

?

Estonian is a late one. Nothing wrong
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

They look good to me. Here are mine for reference.

Latvian and Estonian SS Dachau shields - copy/reproduction or originalLatvian and Estonian SS Dachau shields - copy/reproduction or originalLatvian and Estonian SS Dachau shields - copy/reproduction or originalLatvian and Estonian SS Dachau shields - copy/reproduction or original