Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

like to know is this ss tunic eagle a real one

Article about: like to know is this ss tunic eagle a real one, a friend of me is trying to sell me this nice bird but he dont know if this is a good one or not so i hope someone here can help a bit

Default like to know is this ss tunic eagle a real one

like to know is this ss tunic eagle a real one, a friend of me is trying to sell me this nice bird but he dont know if this is a good one or not so i hope someone here can help a bit
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture like to know is this ss tunic eagle a real one   like to know is this ss tunic eagle a real one  

like to know is this ss tunic eagle a real one  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement like to know is this ss tunic eagle a real one
    P
    Many

Default Re: like to know is this ss tunic eagle a real one

some one, anything

Please, pestering for answers will not endear you to the forum membership. You had not even had this posted two hours. A please and a thank you goes a long way too.... People have real lives outside the forum and it is the holidays. I spent yesterday at the hospital with my Mum in Law who was taken ill.

Have you searched this? Because identical ones have been posted on the forum in the past.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Original.

Quote by Adrian Stevenson View Post
    Please, pestering for answers will not endear you to the forum membership. You had not even had this posted two hours. A please and a thank you goes a long way too.... People have real lives outside the forum and it is the holidays. I spent yesterday at the hospital with my Mum in Law who was taken ill.

Have you searched this? Because identical ones have been posted on the forum in the past.

Cheers, Ade.
    sorry ade, i always say thank you and please in any normal case, this time i only postet the someone replay to push the thread up and did not mean to offend anyone

and i did not really found one to compare, then most of then look the same to me anyway, thats why im never really sure by looking at photos

Quote by carlsson1982 View Post
    Original.
    many thanks that really helps

Thanks for replying. Sorry I was a bit curt with you, not my normal style as you know. Patience is a virtue

I can confirm this is a good original item.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Quote by Adrian Stevenson View Post
    Thanks for replying. Sorry I was a bit curt with you, not my normal style as you know. Patience is a virtue

I can confirm this is a good original item.

Cheers, Ade.
    dont worry ade thats ok, and thank you for the confirming