Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

A look back

Article about: I would like to share a few pics from last Falls discovery since at that time they were taken with an ipad and did not show much detail.Thanks to all who have helped with the liquidation pro

?

Default A look back

I would like to share a few pics from last Falls discovery since at that time they were taken with an ipad and did not show much detail.Thanks to all who have helped with the liquidation process, DaveA look backA look backA look backA look backA look backA look backA look backA look back

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement A look back
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

Excellent Dave. Know a lot of guys went above and beyond to help out.

As for me, I was more than happy to help out with the liquidation process!!! LoL.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

All hail our fine and able member, and I salute the liquidation process, as well!A look backA look backA look back
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 05-06-2017 at 07:45 PM.

All of you collar patches wannabes here really should buy these. They were harvested in the western Bohemian lands in the spring of 1945, and have perfect, bomb
    proof provenance and they are what you are writing to us about by the hour. Here they are, and from a very fine gentleman, indeed, a poem of a colleague.

Carpe diem, chums.....or, ignore this chance, and you will stumble in the dark for unending years to come....A look back

And unlike the Dachau depot wonders, these things actually decorated the neck of some SS person in wartime.A look back
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 05-07-2017 at 12:42 AM.

Are these listed for sale? I didn't see them in classifieds. Thanks

Quote by nbushyager View Post
    Are these listed for sale? I didn't see them in classifieds. Thanks
    Our colleague offered them for sale only to those who paid the USD 25 fee to partake of the more exalted features of this site.

Let me also note that, unlike on other sites, when Mr. David M Sixteen fan first showed us his treasure, we embraced him with open arms and much pleasure, as we are wont to do here.

Others respond with brickbats and cat calls and claims that the new poster is a fraud and so forth. See the lords of the flies site for a recent episode of such gentle
    manners.

Very curious habit to my old, besotted mind....

Per saldo, you might dig deeply in your portmmanie, and pay the freight here and you, too, can partake of the cornucopia.

We had this exchange with others recently, a moment that ended in tears for all concerned.A look backA look back
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 05-07-2017 at 12:43 AM.

?

Gentlemen,at some point we may move to the classifieds due to the amount of items on hand.At that point we will discount posted price for members only.Thanks again to FB for all your help. DaveA look backA look backA look backA look backA look backA look backA look backA look backA look back

Bravo! Thanks for showing us, and, at the risk of causing discomfort in soft and vulnerable places, some of you are really remiss if you fail to grasp this chance.

These are authentic and with perfect provenance, much in contrast to the daily load of junk that is dumped here by beginners with no clue as to their proclivity to
    burn hard earned treasure on scrap metal and so forth.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 05-07-2017 at 08:18 PM.

CBH
    ?

From the often heard battle cry of the beginner " is it real? " the answer is yes. All these items are real and issued.

It would be a worth while investment of 25$ to become a member here, if you really want to collect. I'm sure you'd pay that in tax on a Fake.

David has been a welcome addition to our membership who has shared this wonderful collection with us here. I count him as a friend with a handful of others here.

Here are the wonderful SS items I managed to obtain from this collection. The bombproof provenance made these items irresistible to me, in this world of fakes.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture A look back  

Well said in Nova Scotia, on the surging waters of the Atlantic.

This chance comes around very infrequently, and brother David is a gentleman and an asset to this site.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast