Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

Lubstein Sonderanfertigung black cap ca. 1936

Article about: This cap was posted on the awful website, and comprises a Lubstein Sonderanfertigung cap of early make, ca. 1936 or so, with an interesting mark on the inner lining that I had not seen. This

Default Lubstein Sonderanfertigung black cap ca. 1936

This cap was posted on the awful website, and comprises a Lubstein Sonderanfertigung cap of early make, ca. 1936 or so, with an interesting mark on the inner lining that I had not seen. This cap is quite rare. I do not know about its badges. It is said to have come from a Moravian Kostumfundus ca. 1989, i.e. the great Moravian metropolis of Brno. Of course, in its time, the real Moravian Metropolis was.....Wien. Lubstein Sonderanfertigung black cap ca. 1936Lubstein Sonderanfertigung black cap ca. 1936Lubstein Sonderanfertigung black cap ca. 1936Lubstein Sonderanfertigung black cap ca. 1936

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Lubstein Sonderanfertigung black cap ca. 1936
    P
    Many

Default Re: Lubstein Sonderanfertigung black cap ca. 1936

One generally sees caps of this type made by the Bavarian firm of Mueller, but Lubstein made many black caps.

Default Re: Lubstein Sonderanfertigung black cap ca. 1936

Some will be put off by this piece, but it strikes me as authentic, even if not as lovely as some.
    I guess the badges are re done, but these ex Czech items are usually that way and no less interesting.