Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

M43 SS Cap With Insignia.

Article about: Hi folks. I purchased this piece and an SS visor yesterday out of the woodwork. The visor appears to be authentic and I wanted to post this cap here for your opinions on the insignia. The TK

Default M43 SS Cap With Insignia.

Hi folks. I purchased this piece and an SS visor yesterday out of the woodwork. The visor appears to be authentic and I wanted to post this cap here for your opinions on the insignia.

The TK appears to be bullion and seems to maybe have some corrosion. The eagle is cloth.

Thank you in advance.

M43 SS Cap With Insignia.M43 SS Cap With Insignia.M43 SS Cap With Insignia.M43 SS Cap With Insignia.M43 SS Cap With Insignia.M43 SS Cap With Insignia.M43 SS Cap With Insignia.M43 SS Cap With Insignia.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M43 SS Cap With Insignia.
    P
    Many

M43 SS Cap With Insignia.M43 SS Cap With Insignia.M43 SS Cap With Insignia.M43 SS Cap With Insignia.M43 SS Cap With Insignia.M43 SS Cap With Insignia.M43 SS Cap With Insignia.M43 SS Cap With Insignia.M43 SS Cap With Insignia.M43 SS Cap With Insignia.M43 SS Cap With Insignia.M43 SS Cap With Insignia.M43 SS Cap With Insignia.M43 SS Cap With Insignia.M43 SS Cap With Insignia.For comparison.

- - ------- - -

These caps are from one of the very leading world collections. Not mine, to be sure.

You see the officer's and the enlisted badge in what I have included.

I do not follow these, though I owned such items in the 1970s.

great post the both of you.

Quote by harryamb2 View Post
    great post the both of you.
    Thanks. But someone who has depth with the SS field cap insignia needs to roger up here.

I do not follow these things. I owned them a long time ago, and pay only attention to black uniforms. And some grey peaked caps, but that's all.

Based on your picture on the other site, the Totenschaedel is plainly an alu woven one with oxidation.
    The badges are real, so the cap is likely real. The alu Totenschaedel is very hard to find.
    You lucked out. The rest of us pay full freight.

?

The cap is a textbook example in my opinion - i think this one was made by the famous Company Clemens Wagner.

Got it into its new home today...Snapped a few more pics.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture M43 SS Cap With Insignia.   M43 SS Cap With Insignia.  

M43 SS Cap With Insignia.  

?

Congratulations! What an amazing find!

CBH
    ?

Two great hats ! And I'd love to have that M-43 ! Your a lucky man .
    Cheers Chris

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast