Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Is this man wearing an ss uniform?

Article about: Still new to this guys. Is this man wearing an SS uniform? Thanks!

Quote by Patrick Lewis View Post
    That textile book is superb FB,

It's amazing how it has survived, it's such an interesting thing.
    Not everything did, though. But more than you would think.

Attachment 716659
    Thanks, the one I have included (above) here is not mine. I have one from 1935. (see above here....)
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 07-19-2014 at 03:15 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Is this man wearing an ss uniform?
    P
    Many

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    The color was a chocolate brown versus the olive drab, which is what SA color really is, at least to my eye.
    Thanks for the addendum. We are grateful for such wise counsel.
    Here is the kepi that I sold to Bob Coleman. This was from the Alfred Ex collection, and is in the Saris book.
    It had tar on it, which I assume it fell off someone's head in the summer of 1934 on to the freshly paved side walk, when Roehm was shot, and was preserved.
    It is this chocolate brown color. Bob's photo of it does not give fully the original color. The cloth sample does, however.

It seems that the Yarmouth man who prompted this thread has been purged.

People come and go here.

Is this man wearing an ss uniform?Is this man wearing an ss uniform?Note similarity.

Is this man wearing an ss uniform?Something else I found in my files apropos my ex kepi. Photo courtesy of Stezelberger.

Is this man wearing an ss uniform?Is this man wearing an ss uniform?Is this man wearing an ss uniform?Is this man wearing an ss uniform?Is this man wearing an ss uniform?On the theme of black Komisstuch (item 4050) for the SS.

Is this man wearing an ss uniform?Is this man wearing an ss uniform?Is this man wearing an ss uniform?Is this man wearing an ss uniform?Is this man wearing an ss uniform?Is this man wearing an ss uniform?Is this man wearing an ss uniform?Is this man wearing an ss uniform?Is this man wearing an ss uniform?Is this man wearing an ss uniform?Is this man wearing an ss uniform?Is this man wearing an ss uniform?Is this man wearing an ss uniform?Is this man wearing an ss uniform?Is this man wearing an ss uniform?No matter what, foetid as far as the nose can reach....

Is this man wearing an ss uniform?Such items today are vested of less poetry.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4