Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Mantel, Mantel, Maentelein!

Article about: On the maroon madness site, the savants there cannot recognize an early Bundeswehr over coat (grey with bronze buttons) versus a black SS overcoat. Here a small comparison.

Default Maentelein, Maentelein!

Mantel, Mantel, Maentelein!Mantel, Mantel, Maentelein!Mantel, Mantel, Maentelein!Mantel, Mantel, Maentelein!Mantel, Mantel, Maentelein!Mantel, Mantel, Maentelein!Mantel, Mantel, Maentelein!Mantel, Mantel, Maentelein!Mantel, Mantel, Maentelein!On the maroon madness site, the savants there cannot recognize an early Bundeswehr over coat (grey with bronze buttons) versus a black SS overcoat.

Here a small comparison. Mantel, Mantel, Maentelein!Mantel, Mantel, Maentelein!Mantel, Mantel, Maentelein!
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 05-14-2012 at 10:28 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Mantel, Mantel, Maentelein!
    P
    Many

Default Re: Mantel, Mantel, Maentelein!

Mantel, Mantel, Maentelein!Mantel, Mantel, Maentelein!Mantel, Mantel, Maentelein!Mantel, Mantel, Maentelein!Mantel, Mantel, Maentelein! Life judges us harshly, with, as my friend in Norway mentions, the requirement to prove one's metal over and over each day.

?

If only the Black SS mantels cost as much as a grey budeswehr coat, so perhaps, I could get one.

Your mantel, is very nice, And whats more, is original. Which is an added bonus considering the amount of fakes there are.

Cheers, Patrick

The savants on said site have feet of clay which means that they exact a cost of their readers far in excess of the putative cost of an authentic black SS overcoat.

Of course, one can dye the Bw one black and sew on Pakistani badges for a small fee.

My goal is knowledge and to avoid misleading innocent people with witless comments.

A "savant" should know that character and traits of German/Austrian uniforms from the end of the 18th century until the present if they pretend to the mantel of expertise. My critique is not against the innocent person who does not know the Bw coat and who poses the question, but of the regulars there who cannot identify same and who are suffocated in their own puffery.

Mantel, Mantel, Maentelein!Mantel, Mantel, Maentelein!Mantel, Mantel, Maentelein!Mantel, Mantel, Maentelein!Mantel, Mantel, Maentelein!Mantel, Mantel, Maentelein!Mantel, Mantel, Maentelein!Mantel, Mantel, Maentelein!Mantel, Mantel, Maentelein!Mantel, Mantel, Maentelein!Mantel, Mantel, Maentelein!Mantel, Mantel, Maentelein!Mantel, Mantel, Maentelein!Mantel, Mantel, Maentelein!Mantel, Mantel, Maentelein!Mantel, Mantel, Maentelein!Mantel, Mantel, Maentelein!

?

Which is all too common. And in result, trick the savants out of thier money.
    You are a gent, Friedrich. Your goal is somthing to be admired. And, your colages are also quite impressive. Even if not all, understand what they mean, or appreciate them.

Cordially, Patrick

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    Of course, one can dye the Bw one black and sew on Pakistani badges for a small fee.

My goal is knowledge and to avoid misleading innocent people with witless comments.

Thank you, Patrick. At some point in the intermediate future you can dispose of these miscreants in a way that I cannot. I tried and failed. My collages are the result.

Which is all too common. The savants should take a test to prove they are, in fact, possessed of the needed expertise to operate in these spaces.
    It can even be a true/false test in order to preserve the self esteem of no savant left behind in the militaria game.
    My collages rely on allegory and metaphor, which are two words generally not in the vocabulary nor cognitive equipment of many persons.
    How sad for them, really. The Nazis and the SS well understood allegory and metaphor, in fact.Mantel, Mantel, Maentelein!Mantel, Mantel, Maentelein!Mantel, Mantel, Maentelein!Mantel, Mantel, Maentelein!Mantel, Mantel, Maentelein!Mantel, Mantel, Maentelein!Mantel, Mantel, Maentelein!Mantel, Mantel, Maentelein!Mantel, Mantel, Maentelein!Mantel, Mantel, Maentelein!Mantel, Mantel, Maentelein!Mantel, Mantel, Maentelein!Mantel, Mantel, Maentelein!Mantel, Mantel, Maentelein!Mantel, Mantel, Maentelein!Mantel, Mantel, Maentelein!Mantel, Mantel, Maentelein!Mantel, Mantel, Maentelein!Mantel, Mantel, Maentelein!Mantel, Mantel, Maentelein!Mantel, Mantel, Maentelein!

?

Excuse my spelling, it is not my strongpoint.

My friend, you did not fail. And, I am no leader. And colages, are far more interesting than some of the savants, who refuse to learn and like to cuddle thier pakistani mantels and turn thier nose on are colages. Which is sad.

Both thoes words, are seldom used on the maroon site. I wonder what would happen if a collage was posted on the maroon site? I guess it woudlent be worth the grief.

Cheers, Patrick

Thank you, Patrick. At some point in the intermediate future you can dispose of these miscreants in a way that I cannot. I tried and failed. My collages are the result.

Which is all too common. The savants should take a test to prove they are, in fact, possessed of the needed expertise to operate in these spaces.
    It can even be a true/false test in order to preserve the self esteem of no savant left behind in the militaria game.
    My collages rely on allegory and metaphor, which are two words generally not in the vocabulary nor cognitive equipment of many persons.
    How sad for them, really. The Nazis and the SS well understood allegory and metaphor, in fact.Mantel, Mantel, Maentelein!Mantel, Mantel, Maentelein!Mantel, Mantel, Maentelein!Mantel, Mantel, Maentelein!Mantel, Mantel, Maentelein!Mantel, Mantel, Maentelein!Mantel, Mantel, Maentelein!Mantel, Mantel, Maentelein!Mantel, Mantel, Maentelein!Mantel, Mantel, Maentelein!Mantel, Mantel, Maentelein!Mantel, Mantel, Maentelein!Mantel, Mantel, Maentelein!Mantel, Mantel, Maentelein!Mantel, Mantel, Maentelein!Mantel, Mantel, Maentelein!Mantel, Mantel, Maentelein!Mantel, Mantel, Maentelein!Mantel, Mantel, Maentelein!Mantel, Mantel, Maentelein!Mantel, Mantel, Maentelein!

The maroon website offers you no fertile ground for your hopes and aspirations, young man.

The maroon place offers a happy home to the lords of the flies, who smash in benighted pigs and wreak violence on each other and the innocent, while making total fools of themselves.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 05-15-2012 at 01:46 AM.

Mantel, Mantel, Maentelein!Mantel, Mantel, Maentelein!Mantel, Mantel, Maentelein!Mantel, Mantel, Maentelein!Mantel, Mantel, Maentelein!Mantel, Mantel, Maentelein!Mantel, Mantel, Maentelein!Mantel, Mantel, Maentelein!Mantel, Mantel, Maentelein!Mantel, Mantel, Maentelein!Mantel, Mantel, Maentelein!Mantel, Mantel, Maentelein!Mantel, Mantel, Maentelein!Mantel, Mantel, Maentelein!Mantel, Mantel, Maentelein!Mantel, Mantel, Maentelein!Mantel, Mantel, Maentelein!Mantel, Mantel, Maentelein!Mantel, Mantel, Maentelein!Mantel, Mantel, Maentelein!Mantel, Mantel, Maentelein!Mantel, Mantel, Maentelein!Mantel, Mantel, Maentelein!Mantel, Mantel, Maentelein!Mantel, Mantel, Maentelein!Mantel, Mantel, Maentelein!Mantel, Mantel, Maentelein!Mantel, Mantel, Maentelein!Mantel, Mantel, Maentelein!Mantel, Mantel, Maentelein!Mantel, Mantel, Maentelein!Mantel, Mantel, Maentelein!Mantel, Mantel, Maentelein!Mantel, Mantel, Maentelein!Mantel, Mantel, Maentelein!Mantel, Mantel, Maentelein!Mantel, Mantel, Maentelein!Mantel, Mantel, Maentelein!SS regalia demands tribute and the full faculties of the mind and character.

?

The maroon website offers you no fertile ground for your hopes and aspirations, young man.

The places offers a happy home to the lords of the flies, who smash in benighted pigs and wreak violence on each other and the innocent, while making total fools of themselves.
    My hopes and inspiration grow on this site, where there is colages, foetid woolens, and gentlemen who's goals are to help others and post original woolens for thoes who can only dream.

I must read the book lord of the flies. I will swing by the library tomorow.

I am taking it step by step. There is much to learn about SS woolens and regelia.

Cheers, Patrick

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast