Become our sponsor and display your banner here

For me, the holy grail, a Bevo SS collar tab with cardboard backing!

Article about: I have wanted a SS collar tab for awhile, but every single one that I have come across always seemed to be a fake to me. After studying the forums, I knew what authentic examples looked like

Default For me, the holy grail, a Bevo SS collar tab with cardboard backing!

I have wanted a SS collar tab for awhile, but every single one that I have come across always seemed to be a fake to me. After studying the forums, I knew what authentic examples looked like, plus at the shows by me, they just don't pop up at all often. I found this one today at a gun show in Allentown, Pennsylvania. I remember seeing one exactly like it for sale in the forums here, and a few discussed on here like this one. It's a cardboard backed bevo tab, probably produced late war in Dachau I believe. I got it for 300$ which I do not believe was bad, overall I am more then pleased. Opinions would be strongly appreciated and accepted. Thank you all in advance, and I am extremely filled with joy that I finally have a SS rune collar tab!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20160709_173059.jpg 
Views:	78 
Size:	226.1 KB 
ID:	978384   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20160709_173149.jpg 
Views:	72 
Size:	225.1 KB 
ID:	978385  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    P
    Many

?

Nice!!!!

?

Nice Bevo SS collar tab. Congrats on the find.
    I personally like the Bevo style myself. Here is mine.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Dachau tab set (4).jpg 
Views:	57 
Size:	221.2 KB 
ID:	978401   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Dachau tab set (3).jpg 
Views:	77 
Size:	208.6 KB 
ID:	978402  

Looks good, congratulations

I have one of each.

Here's my pair

Name:	SS Insignia 2016 001.JPG 
Views:	56 
Size:	123.7 KB 
ID:	978443   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SS Insignia 2016 004.JPG 
Views:	49 
Size:	122.5 KB 
ID:	978444  

one of those was amongst my 1st German badges.

Looks like a fine example to me, well done my friend. Also great to see the forums search function has been well used for research for once! Leon.
    "Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." Ernest Hemingway

?

Quote by IHaveTrueGrit View Post
    I have wanted a SS collar tab for awhile, but every single one that I have come across always seemed to be a fake to me. After studying the forums, I knew what authentic examples looked like, plus at the shows by me, they just don't pop up at all often. I found this one today at a gun show in Allentown, Pennsylvania. I remember seeing one exactly like it for sale in the forums here, and a few discussed on here like this one. It's a cardboard backed bevo tab, probably produced late war in Dachau I believe. I got it for 300$ which I do not believe was bad, overall I am more then pleased. Opinions would be strongly appreciated and accepted. Thank you all in advance, and I am extremely filled with joy that I finally have a SS rune collar tab!
    Nice late war tab.

Very nice tabs shown..
    I have two BEVO SS collar tabs, one with
    the cardboard backing, and one in the white buckram backing,,