Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Meine Ehre heißt Treue

Article about: Found this wonderful colour image yesterday, click on it for a high res version, enjoy!

?

Default Meine Ehre heißt Treue

Found this wonderful colour image yesterday, click on it for a high res version, enjoy!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Meine Ehre heißt Treue  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    P
    Many

Great photo mate, never seen it before!..

Ben does this SS mann have gloves on? I think it is he who is showing off his Honor. Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Wow I think that is the first period photo of a dagger outside of its scabbard that I have ever seen, thanks for sharing.

?

Looks like the dagger is propped up on something in from of him or ...

?

Quote by Larry C View Post
    Ben does this SS mann have gloves on? I think it is he who is showing off his Honor. Regards Larry
    I think he does Larry, maybe he liked dressing up as Darth Vader in his spare time..

?

Another interesting colour pic.

Is it my imagination or is that reddish coloured piping around the coat lapels?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Meine Ehre heißt Treue  

Ben, yes I think it is. That appears to be General von Blomberg, who shortly later committed suicide.

?

If you look down lower it looks like the inside lining of the coat is red?
    JEDEM DAS SEINE

?

Actually I meant on the SS black coats.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Meine Ehre heißt Treue   Meine Ehre heißt Treue  

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast