Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Mint allg-ss e.m. Peaked cap

Article about: I must agree tht this is a very nice original black SS cap(not Allgemeine!!!). When will they ever learn, when will they ever learn(Pete Seeger).

?

Default Mint allg-ss e.m. Peaked cap

EXPERTS COMMENTS PLEASE. I HAVE A 'FUNNY' FEELING ABOUT THIS ONE, ESP. THE RUNES....

Allgemeine SS enlisted visor hat ( Dienstmutze ) with hatbox

THANKS.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Mint allg-ss e.m. Peaked cap
    P
    Many

Default Re: Mint allg-ss e.m. Peaked cap

It is quite real.

?

Please add the images to your opening post. If the hat gets sold and the pictures removed we will be left with a worthless thread and not able to see what the discussion is about.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Caps are not generally my field but this really does look the real deal to me for what it's worth! I love the detail in those runes, it looks a quality peice.

This item is an August Mueller Sonderanfertigung for enlisted ranks, and quite similar to the first SS cap I ever owned more than forty years ago.

This is a very attractive cap

?

thank all your good gentlemen. I've owned two 'textbooks' over the years, perilously close to mint but somehow 'duller' than this one, probably 'coz they weren't boxed and had the patina of nicotine and other effluents. I guess my default these last yew years is cynicism about anything so blindingly mint as this handsome tuchmuetze.... good hunting!

- - Updated - -

hello ade!

d'you suppose that site wd. mind my lifting pix to use here? cheers, david
    Quote by Adrian View Post
    Please add the images to your opening post. If the hat gets sold and the pictures removed we will be left with a worthless thread and not able to see what the discussion is about.

The Oakleaf man has had this cap for sale for some time. One is well advised to be skeptical in many cases, but this cap is quite real. I won't tell you how I can tell, but I have some experience.
    I have never done business with this man, and am not here to have a referendum on dealers.

The pics, for future readers and researchers.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Mint allg-ss e.m. Peaked cap   Mint allg-ss e.m. Peaked cap  

Mint allg-ss e.m. Peaked cap   Mint allg-ss e.m. Peaked cap  

Mint allg-ss e.m. Peaked cap  
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Very nice piece and fully authentic in all details, but I do not know about the box. But it well might be thus.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast