Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

Mint condition SS armband

Article about: Hey guys, A seller propose to sell me this very nice looking in mint condition SS armband. The problem is that I'm not a expert in SS armband and I don't know if it's original. I'm also curi

Question Mint condition SS armband

Hey guys,

A seller propose to sell me this very nice looking in mint condition SS armband. The problem is that I'm not a expert in SS armband and I don't know if it's original. I'm also curious to know what this armband could worth if it's really genuine because I don't want to get rip off neither. Thank a lot, for sharing expertise and giving help!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Mint condition SS armband   Mint condition SS armband  

Last edited by General; 09-16-2013 at 02:40 AM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Mint condition SS armband
    P
    Many

I believe the correct "tax" number on these are 'B' and 'D'. It also has what I think is the RZM printing from the beginning-end of sheet, which is a added bonus.
    As for its authenticity, in my opinion, so far so good, but closer pictures would prove helpful. I can not distinguish any markings on the tag, and all details of the armband are blurred out due to how far away the picture was taken.
    You should know by now we need better pictures than this.
    Also, if you don't mind my asking, what is the seller asking?

A nice period original SS armband. The "D" code is correct for the properly marked wool base. The ribbed circle and black tape are also correct.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Here more pictures of the armband!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Mint condition SS armband   Mint condition SS armband  

Mint condition SS armband   Mint condition SS armband  

Mint condition SS armband  

Very nice.

a mint one.