Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Mint SS Armband w/Cloth Stamp & RZM Tag!

Article about: Greetings Everyone, I am thinking of selling my MINT SS armband to help raise funds for bills and other things, but wanted to ask here what a fair asking price would be? It is in excellent c

RZM
    ?

Default Mint SS Armband w/Cloth Stamp & RZM Tag!

Greetings Everyone,

I am thinking of selling my MINT SS armband to help raise funds for bills and other things, but wanted to ask here what a fair asking price would be? It is in excellent condition, and still has it's original RZM tag. It also has the cloth bolt stamp, which I understand to be fairly rare. There are no moth holes. It has already been discussed on here, so I am confident that it is authentic. Any help on value or other information would be appreciated! Thanks!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Mint SS Armband w/Cloth Stamp &  RZM Tag!   Mint SS Armband w/Cloth Stamp &  RZM Tag!  

Mint SS Armband w/Cloth Stamp &  RZM Tag!   Mint SS Armband w/Cloth Stamp &  RZM Tag!  

Mint SS Armband w/Cloth Stamp &  RZM Tag!  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Mint SS Armband w/Cloth Stamp &  RZM Tag!
    P
    Many

I never like to advise on pricing as value is very much determined between the buyer and the seller. I will say that it is a very nice original example that has all the bells and whistles.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

RZM
    ?

Thanks Bob!

A nice example!