Become our sponsor and display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

The most eloquent Haiku about SS regalia in the year 2014

Article about: "....IT LOOKS VERY INTENSE AND SCARY, BUT BEAUTIFUL NONE THE LESS. ACTUALLY PRETTY SPECTACULAR AND STUNNING IN MY OPINION..." The aphorism associated with an Atwood "SS"

?

Well, there are gems amongst the junk in almost every dealer's stock, even the most infamous. It takes real expertise to avoid the chaff, though. I hope to be able to achieve the level of expertise that you and many of the other forum members have, but by that time, the fakes will be even better.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    P
    Many

Well, Erno, it is much easier today to navigate than it was in 1999, that's for certain. This site did not exist in 1999, and its stalwarts had not yet found each other to erect a safe haven and a library for the learning of the multitude.

The thing has gelled much more and, with some effort, you can survey the field and orient yourself.

Such was not the case when the digital world burst on us, say, in 1999 or so. It was all overwhelming and confusing.
    damit, basta.

?

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    Well, Erno, it is much easier today to navigate than it was in 1999, that's for certain. This site did not exist in 1999, and its stalwarts had not yet found each other to erect a safe haven and a library for the learning of the multitude.

The thing has gelled much more and, with some effort, you can survey the field and orient yourself.

Such was not the case when the digital world burst on us, say, in 1999 or so. It was all overwhelming and confusing.
    This website is certainly extremely helpful for research, but I am not comfortable enough with SS items to buy anything on my own. Many times, the question of fake or real comes down to some very minor difference. For now, I do a lot of looking and reading but no buying.

Good luck, Erno, in your collecting.
    damit, basta.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ha00316-2.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	39.1 KB 
ID:	652123Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1072827602078_ass5.jpg 
Size:	46.3 KB 
ID:	652124Click image for larger version. 

Name:	maederer cap spring cap.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	39.9 KB 
ID:	652125Name:  U-094k.jpg
Views: 81
Size:  55.0 KBName:  U-094l.jpg
Views: 82
Size:  62.9 KBClick image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC02009.jpg 
Size:	104.3 KB 
ID:	652128So near and yet so far.....
    damit, basta.

If the haiku of the personage with the intelligence of a fruit fly and the morals of the junk yard repulses you, then read this thread....

SS regalia: fakes and rarity as seen in the year 1936
    damit, basta.

CBH
    ?

If I ever win the lotto I will PM you F-B , and try to buy one of your black hats and jackets ! Until then I will just watch and learn and want ! Keep up the good work .
    Cheers

Quote by CBH View Post
    If I ever win the lotto I will PM you F-B , and try to buy one of your black hats and jackets ! Until then I will just watch and learn and want ! Keep up the good work .
    Cheers
    Thank you. I am focusing my effort to sell my collection in the intermediate term.
    damit, basta.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12