Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

The most eloquent Haiku about SS regalia in the year 2014

Article about: "....IT LOOKS VERY INTENSE AND SCARY, BUT BEAUTIFUL NONE THE LESS. ACTUALLY PRETTY SPECTACULAR AND STUNNING IN MY OPINION..." The aphorism associated with an Atwood "SS"

Default The most eloquent Haiku about SS regalia in the year 2014

"....IT LOOKS VERY INTENSE AND SCARY, BUT BEAUTIFUL NONE THE LESS. ACTUALLY PRETTY SPECTACULAR AND STUNNING IN MY OPINION..."

The aphorism associated with an Atwood "SS" cap recently sold on ebay for more than my lunch money.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement The most eloquent Haiku about SS regalia in the year 2014
    P
    Many

The object and the source of this haiku is found here, but I closed the thread out of disgust and will close this one, too, if it the sewer backs up too much.

But the low cunning of this ding dong really does get my goat.

I actually bought a perfectly good Pz beret from him once, but my vocabulary lacks enough words to ejaculate (and I do mean ejaculate...) the above....

LTC (Ret) Atwood at the Berlins Aelteste Muetzenfabrik strikes again...

The most eloquent Haiku about SS regalia in the year 2014The most eloquent Haiku about SS regalia in the year 2014The most eloquent Haiku about SS regalia in the year 2014The most eloquent Haiku about SS regalia in the year 2014Intense and scary are the silly grin of Heini H.

The most eloquent Haiku about SS regalia in the year 2014This is the perfectly sound Pz beret I did secure from this man, zero for the hero or whatever absurd name he has fashioned for himself.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 02-25-2014 at 05:46 PM.

This beret was purchased from "4zerothehero"?? It truly is a sign of the Apocalypse....
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Sometimes you get lucky, in fact. I sure as shooting did not buy the field grey cap he just sold.

I had three Pz berets at one point, but then decided that I wanted black SS caps, instead.

But the haiku piece with the gee whiz affect is totally beyond my limited powers, that's for certain.

?

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    The most eloquent Haiku about SS regalia in the year 2014This is the perfectly sound Pz beret I did secure from this man.
    Out of curiosity, was it a very good price? I imagine that a known seller of fakes wouldn't be able to achieve high prices for his wares, even if they happen to be genuine.

I paid a normal, respectable price at the time, which was in the salad days of ebay, I think. It may have been in 1999 or 2000.
    That is, when there was good German stuff in ebay.
    This beret was 100% authentic.
    The price was about 40% of today's price, if I recall correctly.
    I sold the three berets far too cheap, that's for sure.

This Pz beret was all a decade and more ago, and things were not as crystallized then as to who was an honest person and who was crook. It was more free for all, of course.

and I am not really a person who wants to use all his energy each day as the bloody shirted nemesis of fakers, you know.

Not my thing at all.

However, a colleague pointed out that this bottom feeder was on the offensive, and I thought the deed should draw some attention.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast