Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

My 35' SS Double Tagged Armband

Article about: I have had this for a little bit now - bought it from my Uncle, sorry it took me some time to post. a BEAUTIFUL double tagged example.... Enjoy!

?

Default My 35' SS Double Tagged Armband

My 35' SS Double Tagged ArmbandMy 35' SS Double Tagged ArmbandMy 35' SS Double Tagged ArmbandMy 35' SS Double Tagged ArmbandMy 35' SS Double Tagged ArmbandI have had this for a little bit now - bought it from my Uncle, sorry it took me some time to post. a BEAUTIFUL double tagged example.... Enjoy!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My 35' SS Double Tagged Armband
    P
    Many

Very nice.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

A smasher and in good condition

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Really nice ans superb original in every detail.
    Nice shape circle as it should be!

My 35' SS Double Tagged ArmbandMy 35' SS Double Tagged ArmbandAll you now need is a sleeve to go with it....very nice item you have.

My 35' SS Double Tagged ArmbandMy 35' SS Double Tagged ArmbandMy 35' SS Double Tagged ArmbandMy 35' SS Double Tagged ArmbandMy 35' SS Double Tagged ArmbandMy 35' SS Double Tagged ArmbandMy 35' SS Double Tagged ArmbandMy 35' SS Double Tagged ArmbandMy 35' SS Double Tagged ArmbandMy 35' SS Double Tagged ArmbandThe trouble with these SS things is the process of escalation, bankruptcy and madness that follows.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 11-03-2013 at 11:25 PM.

?

No doubt FB!!!! Bankrupt is a correct statement!! Of course - this brassard is missing a SLEEVE!!!!... But, at that point - I would be BROKE!... ha! I'm lucky to have an Uncle and a Grandpa that started me off in the collecting world when I was 8 or so. Now 32, I have the "funds" to be able to purchase said items off of some very knowledgeable collectors! its a lifetime hobby - no doubt, unless one has "hit the lottery" or something of the like!... Glad you all enjoy this piece, its hard one to come by...

My 35' SS Double Tagged ArmbandMy 35' SS Double Tagged ArmbandMy 35' SS Double Tagged ArmbandMy 35' SS Double Tagged ArmbandMy 35' SS Double Tagged ArmbandMy 35' SS Double Tagged ArmbandMy 35' SS Double Tagged ArmbandMy 35' SS Double Tagged ArmbandHappy collecting. One day you might find your sleeve.

superb nice material, one thing fo sure. The hunting was in the past more easy then today.
    I am addicted with the hunt and one thing in my philsophie says "the case is better then the catch".
    Nice to see the old catalogs, have tons of them home from the German area. HH got back those days more nicer
    and more original items in their offer. Today it's just horrible or better worst case ...