Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

My first SS-items!!! :)

Article about: Hi everyone I got a package today that contained my first SS items Nothing fancy but you have to start somewhere Annoyed from this ads?  

Amazing pictures I cant afford to collect SS, Its just way too pricey hehe. I'll just collect other mixed things

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My first SS-items!!! :)
    P
    Many

Quote by Fredrik Johansson View Post
    Amazing pictures I cant afford to collect SS, Its just way too pricey hehe. I'll just collect other mixed things
    Haha! That's what I used to say too!

My incredibly modest SS collection

But with time and patience a reasonable collection can be put together without obscene cost.

Every trip start with the first step outside own home!
    So... Good start and good luck!!

?

W-SS is one of my primary fields of interest and I have a lot of it.
    However, I started collecting back in the mid 50s and most of what I bought came from vets. Later I discovered other collectors and began to buy/trade with them also.
    Today you must be Extremely carefull with what you buy and where you buy it!!!
    I still add to the collection, but am very carefull with what and from whom!
    Sarge

I commend you for starting out low and slow. I don't collect SS, I am downright scared of the stuff due to so many fakes being available.
    I collect SS items vicariously through you guys great to look at.

Yeah its crazy with all the fakes out there. I bought these just so I could have something from The SS. I collect a bit of everything and try to mix it up

With the judicious use of the resources we have provided here, the beginner can begin to understand SS regalia in a fairly painless way.
    The effort just takes time and the assets of character and intelligence required of complex problems.
    If I can generalize from a forty year professional association with history, historians, archives, museums, as well as the teaching of history to professionals, not everyone can grapple with complexity, contradictions, problems, matters other than black and white, and so on. For some the project is too difficult and too demanding, and the response is one of anger and lashing out at others.
    In a word, if you want something simple and easily done with a handy check list or an "app", then do not collect SS regalia, especially if such complexity summons anger and unsocial behavior.

My first SS-items!!! :)This man was an organizationally brilliant thug. Do not let him rub off his bad manners on innocent persons.

My first SS-items!!! :)My first SS-items!!! :)My first SS-items!!! :)My first SS-items!!! :)My first SS-items!!! :)My first SS-items!!! :)My first SS-items!!! :)My first SS-items!!! :)My first SS-items!!! :)My first SS-items!!! :)My first SS-items!!! :)Curiosity and patience are the qualities most needed for this material, and a great deal of time to learn all the details and wrestle with the rich evidence, not all of which is at all well organized.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2