Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

My new SS 1942 stamped crosstrap i just recieved!!!!very happy!!!!

Article about: Hi,just wanted to post my new SS cross strap that i was asking about(the seller just had bad pics)GOT IT TODAY...AND WOW!!! the catches that i thought were aluminium are nickel plated steel

Default My new SS 1942 stamped crosstrap i just recieved!!!!very happy!!!!

Hi,just wanted to post my new SS cross strap that i was asking about(the seller just had bad pics)GOT IT TODAY...AND WOW!!! the catches that i thought were aluminium are nickel plated steel and the middle swuare "catch" is metal painted silver,the whole thing is is EXCELLENT condition(this is the 3rd ss one i own and absalute nicest...)the leather is very niceEXCELLENT PLUS,condition and quality matches everywhere and the stamse totally match,rzm to the numbers to the ss stamp(rzm 836/42 ss)..catches arnt stamped at all.leather has great "patins"that nice "old smell,i wont move the square catch back as the leather has stiffend on the end of the nickle catch(probably been in that position for 70 years so ill leave it in the middle but if i did strech it "all the way out" which i wont it would measure 125cm. this is just about as nice as an ss strap can get...THIS IS A "DEFFINATE KEEPER" in my collection(you truly can only can see that some things are og once they are in your "hands)So luckily this is one of those times that the risk paid off.I HOPE YOU LIKE THE PICS AS MUCH AS I LIKE THE CROSSTAP...ENJOY.best regards Andreas SchenkMy new SS 1942 stamped crosstrap i just recieved!!!!very happy!!!!My new SS 1942 stamped crosstrap i just recieved!!!!very happy!!!!My new SS 1942 stamped crosstrap i just recieved!!!!very happy!!!!My new SS 1942 stamped crosstrap i just recieved!!!!very happy!!!!My new SS 1942 stamped crosstrap i just recieved!!!!very happy!!!!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My new SS 1942 stamped crosstrap i just recieved!!!!very happy!!!!
    P
    Many

Default Re: My new 1942 stamped crosstrap i just recieved!!!!very happy!!!!

Andreas not my collecting area but if they are good then well done another addition to the collection
    Ben

Default Re: My new 1942 stamped crosstrap i just recieved!!!!very happy!!!!

Thanks Ben!!!this is the BEST SS PICE ive recieved in a long time...been looking for a nice STOCK og SS stamped strap for years and now i can finally stop looking...makes all the smaller "bad decieciens" almost worth while...had a bit of a dry spell when it comes to finding "nice and rare stuff" but this will keep me smiling for the next week..!!!.THANKS BEN...hope everyone e3lse enjoy the pics alwell.chjeers

Default Re: My new SS 1942 stamped crosstrap i just recieved!!!!very happy!!!!

Hello,

never seen bevor a original with rivets for SS in over 30 years ................
    Regards ,
    Markus

I'm searching for
    Buckles 3.Reich

special SA/NSKK/NSFK with maker marks

Link to my collection : http://www.warrelics.eu/forum/album.php?albumid=1175

Hello, we saw these pictures, it is not original, all parts must be marked, and the leather have not this marking.

the marking

One other point, do you think such equipment was made in 1942?

These are very valid points brought up by Markus and Lebus.

I would take note of them.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Quote by lebus12 View Post
    One other point, do you think such equipment was made in 1942?
    Like I have said not my area of collecting but this makes sense they stopped putting tabs on buckles in 42 to save leather reading the other thread where the strap was identified as fake if officers were identified and shot in battle they would have stopped issuing them. Even to be used in the rear why continue to make and issue if not needed? Again Andrea not my area, never collected them but I know FB has for many years so I would listen to these guys
    Ben

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast