Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

My new TK 3 collartab to share.

Article about: Hi people, I want to share my new TK 3 collartab with y'all. I let the pictures do the talking so enjoy. :-) Thanks to Mr. Carlsson. ;-)

?

Default My new TK 3 collartab to share.

Hi people,

I want to share my new TK 3 collartab with y'all.
    I let the pictures do the talking so enjoy. :-)
    Thanks to Mr. Carlsson. ;-)

My new TK 3 collartab to share.My new TK 3 collartab to share.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My new TK 3 collartab to share.
    P
    Many

If this "3" is good one, the "17" in the thread below... Is a good one too...

SS TK 17 collartab.

But this tabs are definitevely "killed" every where...

Congrats on your new purchase!

Already to be sold ?

?

Quote by Pascal BERNHARD View Post
    Already to be sold ?
    Yes, that was the purpose when I bought him.

Should not be easy, it is killed on the the so called here "brown" forum...

?

Quote by Pascal BERNHARD View Post

Should not be easy, it is killed on the the so called here "brown" forum...
    Yes, I know. The people that are interested have to make up their mind and decide for themself.
    Thats what I wrote in the description.

I guess that you aren't a fan either...

The brown forum... that was the last time I ever posted there. It was my last hard lesson I learned.

?

The market on such insignia is fall, the problem is only provenanced examples agreed, however a lot of examples has been born before the fakers. The most of such tabs, which is approx 80% is not a textbook examples and sure will be counted as fakes. This is the good marketing point, someone can made COA, or increase the sales as from the " Guaranteed source" which in addition give the point to increase the value, but buying them even very cheap, due the fall of the market. Currently the sellers lower the price for such insignia, due no one want to buy such examples without provenance. I have bought myself a couple of the collar tabs even cheaper than a normal runic tabs, due the've been called as fakes. If there fakes exists, no one can tell then if there textbook fakes already done. Shown example got "Kiss of death", which is absolutely nice original example.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My new TK 3 collartab to share.   My new TK 3 collartab to share.  

Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

?

Thanks you very much Dimas to recognize my TK-tab for real.
    I never doubt it but indeed, the 'kiss of death' is 'the kiss of death.
    To bad these guys can keep on getting away with it.

Nice skull you've showed btw. Thanks.

?

Quote by Dimas View Post
    The market on such insignia is fall, the problem is only provenanced examples agreed, however a lot of examples has been born before the fakers. The most of such tabs, which is approx 80% is not a textbook examples and sure will be counted as fakes. This is the good marketing point, someone can made COA, or increase the sales as from the " Guaranteed source" which in addition give the point to increase the value, but buying them even very cheap, due the fall of the market. Currently the sellers lower the price for such insignia, due no one want to buy such examples without provenance. I have bought myself a couple of the collar tabs even cheaper than a normal runic tabs, due the've been called as fakes. If there fakes exists, no one can tell then if there textbook fakes already done. Shown example got "Kiss of death", which is absolutely nice original example.
    Dimas there is nothing wrong with your tab. This one was most likely made by the maker 153.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast