Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

My new Waffen SS Officers collar Tab

Article about: Hi gents, My latest purchase is this Waffen SS officer's hand embroidered SS collar tab on moleskin. I got this one off of Kelly Hicks. According to Kelly this one came out of a 40 year coll

?

Default My new Waffen SS Officers collar Tab

Hi gents,

My latest purchase is this Waffen SS officer's hand embroidered SS collar tab on moleskin.

I got this one off of Kelly Hicks. According to Kelly this one came out of a 40 year collection.

The only pics I have is the obverse that I got off of Kelly's site, but when I do receive the tab I will take a pic of the reverse as the one I currently have is poor & not close.

Hope u guys like it!

Regards
    Samir

My new Waffen SS Officers collar Tab

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My new Waffen SS Officers collar Tab
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: My new Waffen SS Officers collar Tab

Nice example SSamir, I love the quality of the embroidery, and the soft moleskin looks in wonderful condition too. Thank you for sharing it with us all.

Regards,

Carl

?

Carl, thank you for the compliments! Glad to share.

Regards
    Samir

?

Looks very nice. Congrats with another piece of history.

Superb Samir! A nice addition to your collection. The officer tab design is so eyecatching

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

My new Waffen SS Officers collar TabMy new Waffen SS Officers collar TabMy new Waffen SS Officers collar TabMy new Waffen SS Officers collar TabMy new Waffen SS Officers collar TabThe black cloth is called Abzeichentuch or Besatztuch and was 100% wool of high quality, at least in the years prior to the outbreak of war. The collar patch cloth is also the number one target of moths, since the woolens of the tunics themselves was usually a mixture of diminishing quality even before the war.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 05-12-2012 at 04:59 PM.

?

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    My new Waffen SS Officers collar TabMy new Waffen SS Officers collar TabMy new Waffen SS Officers collar TabMy new Waffen SS Officers collar TabMy new Waffen SS Officers collar TabThe black cloth is called Abzeichentuch or Besatztuch and was 100% wool of high quality, at least in the years prior to the outbreak of war.
    Dear Sir, Do you own that book with the collar tabs and cufftitle? Its very interesting, along with your other sample book.

Cheers, Pat

The book with the actual collar patches and things was that of Peter Jenkins. I believe he sold it. I should have bought it. The other sample book is mine.

?

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    The book with the actual collar patches and things was that of Peter Jenkins. I believe he sold it. I should have bought it. The other sample book is mine.
    Peter Jenkins has had some quality items. Mr.Stezelberger has some sample books, or had.
    There is a forestry cloth sample book somewhere for sale. I will have to find it.

Cheers, Patrick

A very nice example SSamir!
    Congratulations,
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast