Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

Name tag - Assmann Halle

Article about: Hello Could this tag in a black tunic be a good one or has anyone seen such tags in this kind of tunics ? I googled for Assmann in Halle and got a hit, so Assmann resides at this adress

?

Default Name tag - Assmann Halle

Hello

Could this tag in a black tunic be a good one or has anyone seen such tags in this kind of tunics ?

I googled for Assmann in Halle and got a hit, so Assmann resides at this adress, but did he sell
    black SS tunics?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Name tag  - Assmann Halle  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Name tag  - Assmann Halle
    P
    Many

?

I don't believe its any good. While some may still have been wearing their black uniforms in 1944, it would certainly be unusual to be having one made at that time. Any pics of the rest of it?

?

For me the date makes also no sense, the tunic was posted here some time ago
    Thx for your help

Quote by Arran View Post
    I don't believe its any good. While some may still have been wearing their black uniforms in 1944, it would certainly be unusual to be having one made at that time. Any pics of the rest of it?
    I might be mistaken, but didn't enlisted men and NCO's of Allgemeine-SS use the black uniform till the end of the war...?

?

Fake
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics