Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Napola - Elite für den Führer

Article about: Very well said HPL, I couldn't agree with you more. I too have seen this movie several times...and may watch it yet again this evening Grüsse, Carl

?

Default Re: Napola - Elite für den Führer

I just finished the movie on youtube but it seemed to cut short on part 9. That was an excellent movie, hands down maybe the best ive seen in months. It even overlapped zero dark thirty as one of my favorites.
    Thanks
    Ryan

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Napola - Elite für den Führer
    P
    Many

Quote by HPL2008 View Post
    Fittingly, during the first half of Pearl Harbor (i.e. the chick flick pre-airstrike bits) we saw all those youthful, male model-type soldiers exclusively engaged in activities such as hitting on youthful, fashion model-type nurses, waxing their surfboards, going to cafés, going to bars, going to the beach, having a swim, taking their girlfriends on aerial joyrides in their fighter planes, making love between decorative billowing parachutes, doing nothing in particular, goofing off, partying... in short, anything but soldiering. CINCUS, indeed.

Or, to say it with a song: Team America - The End of the Act (Pearl Harbour sucked) - YouTube
    I am glad you and I see this issue in the same way. Chick flick suffocates air naval battle with capsized battle ships best describes it, I guess.

As regards battle scenes and such, no one beat Nazi Germany for same, either in such films as those that celebrated Friederich II of Prussia as well as such politically incorrect films as Kolberg.

And, of course, the Deutsche Wochenschau was partially made of the most real battle footage imaginable and also fake film, all of which surpasses especially the late creations of Hollywood and any degree of dorky computer animation.

The above embraces no Nazi political agenda, but arises from my own professional interest in this very material.

British films of the war are very good, too, in fact, and I leave the Russian ones to others, but they are also noteworthy.

?

Fittingly, during the first half of Pearl Harbor (i.e. the chick flick pre-airstrike bits) we saw all those youthful, male model-type soldiers exclusively engaged in activities such as hitting on youthful, fashion model-type nurses, waxing their surfboards, going to cafés, going to bars, going to the beach, having a swim, taking their girlfriends on aerial joyrides in their fighter planes, making love between decorative billowing parachutes, doing nothing in particular, goofing off, partying... in short, anything but soldiering. CINCUS, indeed.

Or, to say it with a song: Team America - The End of the Act (Pearl Harbour sucked) - YouTube
    A song certainly worthy of credit. More so than many current efforts at least...

Regarding Bavaria, and her quality educational system...

We on the forum clearly benefit on a regular basis from this, so Bavaria, I thank you. I also wish to give thanks for many other things, including the attached...

Grüsse,

Carl

p.s. My apologies to those who are yet to enjoy their lunch
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Napola - Elite für den Führer  

Quote by TIGER88 View Post
    A song certainly worthy of credit. More so than many current efforts at least...

Regarding Bavaria, and her quality educational system...

We on the forum clearly benefit on a regular basis from this, so Bavaria, I thank you. I also wish to give thanks for many other things, including the attached...

Grüsse,

Carl

p.s. My apologies to those who are yet to enjoy their lunch
    Weisswurst are pretty good, not too keen on the sweet mustard though!...

so Bavaria, I thank you. I also wish to give thanks for many other things, including the attached...

Grüsse,
    Grüß Gott, Carl - You forgot the most important accessory to such a wonderful treat!
    Attached Images Attached Images Napola - Elite für den Führer 

The Arte film, in French....Sorry
    I'm sure you can find it in German
    Napola, les écoles du 3ème Reich 1/3 - YouTube

Maybe I shouldn't say this out loud, but... I don't like Weißwurst. Never did.

?

Maybe I shouldn't say this out loud, but... I don't like Weißwurst. Never did.

But there are many other fine foods from that beautiful part of Germany too...

Grüss Gott...may I recommend...?

Kartoffelsalat, Leberknödelsuppe, Leberkäse, Nürnbergers mit Sauerkraut...and lets not forget the strudel

I've managed to make myself rather hungry, maybe I'll have a piece of toast

But there are many other fine foods from that beautiful part of Germany too...

Grüss Gott...may I recommend...?

Kartoffelsalat, Leberknödelsuppe, Leberkäse, Nürnbergers mit Sauerkraut...and lets not forget the strudel
    Let me second that recommendation... Good stuff, all of it!

Just no Weißwurst for me, please... But that sweet Händlmeier mustard goes great with Leberkäs or Wiener, too.)

?

It certainly does.

I remember the first time I tried it...

Went straight back to the shop and bought several more jars, ate it with everything!

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast