Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Nazi Armbands

Article about: My father gave me 2 glass cases of WW2 Nazi armbands. He is a huge collector. I have researched most of these and I am just wondering if I am correct. He wants to pare down the collection an

Dick
    ?

Default Re: Nazi Armbands

Examples of these did existed during some period of the TR. Some of these I like what I see in the picture, some I would have to see first hand. I do like what I can see of SS FM band.

2. # ADS

Dick
    ?

I recall seeing the SS bands being worn in one of FM magazines from the mid 30's. I will try looking though my FM mags, but not sure how fast I will find the correct mag.

Hi Dick, I am going to have to respectfully disagree with you regarding the existance of these armbands. My friend Raymond G is very much into the whole SS-FM organisation and has almost the full set of the FM-Zeitschrift . He has researched this subject in dept via NARA and the German archives and no original image of this armband has ever come to light. He has very kindly kept me privy to his research. I stand by my original statement that these are postwar fantasy items but based in design upon the original period SS-FM car pennant.

Cheers, Ade.

Dick
    ?

Well, I certainly respect that. I will locate my FM magazines, and see if I have the ones he is missing, but first can you ask him which ones he doesn't have? That would help narrow down which ones I should start looking though.

Dick
    ?

Hey that's not fair, if I come up with the picture I remember, I want a beer, plus some dancing gilrs.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123