Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Nazi Armbands

Article about: My father gave me 2 glass cases of WW2 Nazi armbands. He is a huge collector. I have researched most of these and I am just wondering if I am correct. He wants to pare down the collection an

kplatania
    ?

Default Nazi Armbands

My father gave me 2 glass cases of WW2 Nazi armbands. He is a huge collector. I have researched most of these and I am just wondering if I am correct. He wants to pare down the collection and he has enlisted my help to catalog and find approximate pricing. If I accomplish this task to his satisfaction, the rest of the collection will also need to be researched. My dad collects everything Nazi that he can find. He even has a mannequin dressed in full SS gear, boots, jewelry EVERYTHING!
    I've attached photos of the 2 cases of armbands. I would appreciate any guidance available.

Thanks!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Nazi Armbands   Nazi Armbands  

2. # ADS

Default Re: Nazi Armbands

Hey kplantania,

Here's some information on those armbands.

LEFT PICTURE

WAFFEN-SS

This armband is the band worn by persons who were helpers to the Waffen-SS personnel. Often they were Allgemeine-SS people who wore the black uniform. This would indicate that they were temporaries working with the military branch.

HITLER YOUTH

The red and white band on the left was worn by hitler youth personal.

I'll get back to you later I have to step out for a couple hours.

Hi Kplatania

Do you seek information about these or yust prices?

Greetz

Nick VR

SS Ring Man
    ?

You have RAD Staff,German workes enployed by the Army,SS/FM is for member who payed to be member of the SS this stop around 1936,this armband is the mosted copyed would have to get a better look to tell if real or not,VET org,HJ Hitler Youth,Waffen SS were memberor not enployed by the SS to work in the field . NSDAP,and People Army.That what you have

kplatania
    ?

thanks! I'm looking to learn about these and you've given me some great info. I would appreciate price parameters also. I really want to impress my dad with my newfound knowledge. If anyone would like more detailed pictures, please just let me know and I will post.
    Again, thanks!

Quote by SS Ring Man View Post
    SS/FM is for member who payed to be member of the SS this stop around 1936,this armband is the mosted copyed would have to get a better look to tell if real or not
    I was under the belief that these armbands are all pure fantasy and never existed at all during the TR.

SS Ring Man
    ?

I would like to see pic's of the SS/FM OUTSIDE AND INSIDE.I have about 300 armbands alone in my collection.And everyone of theas that have seen is a repro.Might I ask for better shot of this one.Thanks Darrell

Quote by SS Ring Man View Post
    I would like to see pic's of the SS/FM OUTSIDE AND INSIDE.I have about 300 armbands alone in my collection.And everyone of theas that have seen is a repro.Might I ask for better shot of this one.Thanks Darrell
    So are you saying that this style of armband did exist during the TR?

SS Ring Man
    ?

No it just that of the 10,000 or so that I have seen over the years this one is copyed the most,for some unknow reson???

kplatania
    ?

Here's some better pics of the SS/FM armband. I can't get a very clear picture of the label on the inside.
    It's numbered... 4973 if that means anything...
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Nazi Armbands   Nazi Armbands  

Nazi Armbands   Nazi Armbands  

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast