Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

nazi Lot real or memorez

Article about: Hi Eric, it does compare OK, as ever, the back is key. I will save the pic. Cheers, Ade.

Default nazi Lot real or memorez

I recently picked up a lot of cufftitles and other items from the storage bin of a WWII vet. Please look at the photographs and let me know your opinions as to authentic, movie prop, out and out forgery.

Thanks in advance for your help.
    Bob in SCnazi Lot real or memoreznazi Lot real or memoreznazi Lot real or memoreznazi Lot real or memoreznazi Lot real or memoreznazi Lot real or memoreznazi Lot real or memoreznazi Lot real or memoreznazi Lot real or memorez

I have blacklighted the group and these dont glow. I have also burned the thread on each and none made a little ball, in otherwords there was nothing left of the thread when burned and extingquished.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement nazi Lot real or memorez
    P
    Many

Default Re: nazi Lot real or memorez

Being almost exclusively a helmet guy, I have no knowledge regarding these items, but I am keeping my fingers crossed for you. Good luck! Jim G.

thanks I am too. After looking at the forum post from Adian I fee the africorps is correct and real. I think the Spanien is real too. This last is a guess. I am asking opinions and values before I buy these.

Not a fan of them at first glance. I have no idea about the Spanish one. A clear pic of each one would help
    Here is some info on them from Ade........https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/ss-un...rom-fake-7943/......

Eric
    [h=3]e plu·ri·bus u·num[/h]

Got these armbands as well.nazi Lot real or memoreznazi Lot real or memoreznazi Lot real or memoreznazi Lot real or memoreznazi Lot real or memoreznazi Lot real or memoreznazi Lot real or memoreznazi Lot real or memoreznazi Lot real or memorez

I figured most of this lot are fake. However since I told the guy that I would have these evaluated before purchase I am looking for a verification one way or the other. If fake or prop the price I pay the owner woulod be much less that those that are real. There were about 15 more that under a blacklight glowed like an acid party so I figure they are all fake.

Guys I am counting on the experts to help me not cheat this guy, he is using the proceeds for medical purposes he says.

Here is the assessment of my senior mentor, David Delich, and he knows whereof he speaks.

".....The RZM "Hitlerjugend" is a definite fake, as this
    band never was made in this form. The BeVo
    "Langemarck" is one of the famous "book marks"
    for lack of a better term. I can't speak for the
    1936 Spanien" band, but have seen this band
    in a much be tter manufacture. This one appears
    VERY suspicious. All else apears authentic.
    All determinations made from the photo only...."

Pardon my ignorance. Which is the Bevo Langemarck. I have 2.

I need to know a reasonable wholesale price. Dont want to underpay or overpay. I figure 20.00 USD for the fake ones, I can sell them at a flea market stand. What about the others.

The multiple SS Cuff Titles are not real. Afrika Corps CT's i dont keep up on. The 1st SS Dog Tag is a fake im afraid.

Btt

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast