Become our sponsor and display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Need help how to sew SS Bevo eagle correctly

Article about: In my opinion ,you would spoil the orinality of both items, an utouched example of a near mint bevo insignia will always command ahigher price than stitched ,by adding to a tunic,if not corr

?

Default Re: Need help how to sew SS Bevo eagle correctly

In my opinion ,you would spoil the orinality of both items, an utouched example of a near mint bevo insignia will always command ahigher price than stitched ,by adding to a tunic,if not correctly,will prove costly in the long run to both items

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    P
    Many

?

It's depends of the wish of the owner. If you are about the Zig-zag stitched eagles, all upper part of the wings must be folded, all the lower part including wreath must be cut.
    I think it's a bad idea to reapply insignia after it was once applied - better to keep salty insignia untouched, due they are much rare than a minty stuff
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

?

Quote by davejb View Post
    In my opinion ,you would spoil the orinality of both items, an utouched example of a near mint bevo insignia will always command ahigher price than stitched ,by adding to a tunic,if not correctly,will prove costly in the long run to both items
    Dave, that is depends of your preferables. I have approx 20 salty eagles, which I like very much, despite I have a rolls over 50 psc a minty eagles, which is approx 200 eur each, never applied, never seen battles, just taken by the US vet from some Dachau like depots, to me that kind of items does not have a real historical interest
    Regards,
    Dimas

?

Like this way
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sseagle.jpg 
Views:	390 
Size:	74.8 KB 
ID:	483236  
    Regards,
    Dimas

A special thank to you Dimas! My thoughts as well, I think salty insignia is of quite more historical interest.
    Thank you very much for your kind advice, it is well appreciated, this helps me a lot
    regards,
    Kevin

Thanks

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12