Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Need Help on Pricing a SS Leather Trench Coat

Article about: Good Evening. Thank you for your active attention. I have the opportunity to buy a SS Adolf Hitler Division Leather trench coat. It's of the rank Major, and has all of the appropriate accout

Default Need Help on Pricing a SS Leather Trench Coat

Good Evening.

Thank you for your active attention. I have the opportunity to buy a SS Adolf Hitler Division Leather trench coat. It's of the rank Major, and has all of the appropriate accouterments. The help I need is what is a fair price for it? Still in the negotiation stage.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Need Help on Pricing a SS Leather Trench Coat
    P
    Many

I wish I had pics, but no 😐 It's has the original cuff title, shoulder boards, SS and rank on the collars, plus the silver bullion sleeve eagle.

Condition is everything when delving into LAH items. So without pics and condition, it is very hard to estimate.

Not possible to evaluate sight unseen....sorry
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Condition near excellent. I'm not in possession of it. I need an estimate for I have not bought a Leather SS trench coat. This is the 1st one I have seen or had offered to me.

Bob Coleman owned one of Sepp Dietrich's over coats. No one can offer any serious help without very clear images.

We have seen everything and heard every, and I mean every story, so do not be surprised if what you write here evokes a fairly skeptical response.

Thank you for your candor. I guess I will have to negotiate without a base to start with.

Many civilian leather coats have been converted by thieves to SS coats. It should not have a cufftitle and shoulder straps should be slip on form in most cases. I would move very slowly with this piece without any images.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Thank you Mr. Coleman. I really do appreciate your advice. I didn't want to jump on it. I requested photos of the coat.

CBH
    ?

Dagger hanger , pistol pocket and screw on shoulder board buttons would be a good first test . That is base point for private purchase overcoats used by other services .

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast