Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Need help telling if these collar tabs are authentic please!

Article about: Greetings! I came across these collar tabs (pretty sure they're Reichsführer, sorry if I'm wrong) on an auction site recently, and am unsure whether or not they are authentic or not. Looking

Question Need help telling if these collar tabs are authentic please!

Greetings!
    I came across these collar tabs (pretty sure they're Reichsführer, sorry if I'm wrong) on an auction site recently, and am unsure whether or not they are authentic or not. Looking at photos of other similar tabs online, they don't seem to match as close as they might need to to be true, but I don't know much about all this at the moment, any and all help is appreciated!

Thank you warmly for reading, and I look forward to any answers! (:
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Need help telling if these collar tabs are authentic please!   Need help telling if these collar tabs are authentic please!  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Need help telling if these collar tabs are authentic please!
    P
    Many

Oh jeepers I just now realized as soon as I posted that I am in the wrong area for this item!..Im unsure if I can delete this now. I'm very sorry.

CBH
    ?

I don't like them, the laurel is too bulky, and the acorns looks bad.
    The acorn tells the tale, look up original and compare.
    Welcome to the forum.

Ooh yeah okay I can see what you mean.
    The little things near the bottom are the acorns? Just making sure. c:
    Thank you so very much for your help and for the welcome, CBH!

CBH
    ?

Yes they are the acorns, and the originals are well made but the fakes are usually very poorly manufactured.
    It is a good tell for High Ranking SS collars.
    Also I might suggest to you that you join the Gold Membership, this opens up closed sections of the Forum.
    If your a Head Gear collector I highly recommend it. The best 25$ you can spend in this hobby.
    This is a great forum with many wonderful members, I hope you enjoy your time here.

Yes; they are Reichsführer collar patches and no; they are not genuine...

Oh okay, all great to know!
    Oh that sounds neat! I will surely consider joining, and most likely will join as soon as I can!
    Ah Head Gear, I very much would like to collect a few someday! I'm sorry, but why do you recommend joining the Gold Membership is you are a Head Gear collector?
    Yes it definitely seems so, and yes I am certainly enjoying the little time I have spent here already! (: Thank you thank you for everything!

Okay, great to know. Thank you very much!

CBH
    ?

I mention Head Gear as it is one of the detailed sections thats becomes open for viewing, when you join.
    It contains ever conceivable TR Hat, with a period photos sections, and photos from collections, it also shows Fakes.

Ah okay wonderful!
    Oh I'm sorry for all the questions, but TR would be Third Reich? Either way that all sounds great, so much information!
    Thank you again!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast