Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Need opinions on this SS cap...

Article about: Hi all. I'd like to get some opinions on this early SS cap. Looks good to me, but then I'm no expert on the early type ss caps. Any opinions from the SS gurus here? Annoyed from this ads? &n

?

Default Need opinions on this SS cap...

Hi all. I'd like to get some opinions on this early SS cap. Looks good to me, but then I'm no expert on the early type ss caps. Any opinions from the SS gurus here?

Need opinions on this SS cap...Need opinions on this SS cap...Need opinions on this SS cap...Need opinions on this SS cap...Need opinions on this SS cap...

Thanks!
    Dzyner

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Need opinions on this SS cap...
    P
    Many

A new model fake for me. this is the first time to encounter this blue lining with the fantasy SS logo in the top. These early caps often had leather peaks and a plain black lining. The totenkopf is not the Danziger form but that worn on a panzer collar tab.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

I agree with Bob, it is a Franky, and has some Imperial parts.
    “Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”

?

Thanks guys, I appreciate it. After reading Bob's comment about the totenkopf you can see in the close up photo what appears to be a slightly lighter color to the band material where the original used to me. Or maybe it's just my imagination.

Need opinions on this SS cap...Need opinions on this SS cap...Need opinions on this SS cap...Need opinions on this SS cap...I think this is an imperial cap somehow transformed into an SS cap, but I cannot really tell how such was done.

These are real caps of this type, see enclosures.

all been said.yuk

Need opinions on this SS cap...Need opinions on this SS cap...Need opinions on this SS cap...Need opinions on this SS cap...Need opinions on this SS cap...As of 1934 or so, at least I think, there existed two kinds of officer caps: the standard one with the black lining and a deluxe one with a custard or orange brown and or light lining with the runics.

I collect these, as some of you might have noticed.

I have never seen the gold runics embossed on a blue lining.....

Mr. Coleman and Mr. Mint have a lot of experience.