Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

New AWESOME book

Article about: For those of you that have not seen the newly delivered publication by Ulrich of England I will start out by saying it is simply unbelievable and a must have. It is loaded with historical co

Default New AWESOME book

For those of you that have not seen the newly delivered publication by Ulrich of England I will start out by saying it is simply unbelievable and a must have. It is loaded with historical context on the organizational aspects of the Allgemeine SS and ties it brilliantly together to capture the overall SS culture & ideologies. Each page is packed full of high quality pictures of both period photo's as well as current pictures of numerous high end, one of a kind items. I paid $100 for mine unfortunately and have since discovered you can now purchased it from Amazon at the link below for $60.00.

Amazon.com: MEINE EHRE HEIST TREUE: Inside the Allgemeine SS 1925 - 1945 (9788496658332): Ulric of England: Books

PS. It also has the complete break down of SS cuff titles and how they worked in relations of where the soldier was stationed, what they did, ect. It list all the districts in a real great, easy to understand flow chart and has given me a much greater appreciation & understanding of cuff titles.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement New AWESOME book
    P
    Many