Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

New Collector

Article about: Hello, This is my first post. I received these items after my father passed and have been wondering about them for some time. Im sure that my father was just a collector as he was a Korean w

Default New Collector

Hello, This is my first post. I received these items after my father passed and have been wondering about them for some time. Im sure that my father was just a collector as he was a Korean war vet and not wwll. Anyways after posting on another forum and getting ripped for doing so I was directed to your site. I was just trying to get some info on these armbands and really wasnt going to start a collection but now I am very intriged and may start to collect. Here are six armbands and after reading all posts on this site they are probably fake, but just to make sure I offer these up and take the risks associated with the posting. None have labels or any remnants. I have no back story on any of them. Any info will be appreciated.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement New Collector
    P
    Many

Default Re: New Collector

In my opinion i believe the armbands with the ss runes to be fantasy items, but cant comment on the other armbands. Dont stick with my opinion as i too am a new collector.

Hi, Navy !

Welcome to the Forum.........

I believe you are correct in your assumption - They are all fake, IMO.
    Regards,

Steve.

I agree; them to be fakes.
    |<
    Always looking for Belgian Congo stuff!
    http://out-of-congo.eklablog.com/

cheers
    |<ris

What are the attributes or lack of that are contributing to the fake.
    Material, Ink Stamping, Stitch... Where would someone go to get a picture of an authenticated one. Are the ones that I have depict actual armbands or are they completely made up?

New CollectorNew CollectorNew CollectorNew CollectorNew CollectorNew CollectorNew CollectorNew CollectorNew CollectorNew CollectorNew CollectorNew CollectorNew CollectorNew CollectorNew CollectorNew CollectorNew CollectorNew CollectorNew CollectorNew CollectorNew CollectorNew CollectorSad to say, but all the things you post are rubbish. Here is an authentic woolen, SS brassard as worn on the black uniform.
    The other runic brassards and such are fantasy items.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 10-12-2011 at 07:49 PM.

New CollectorNew CollectorNew CollectorNew CollectorNew CollectorNew CollectorNew CollectorThe collection of SS items via electric pictures is a doomed enterprise. You must find a means to see authentic material. We have many pictures, but you cannot understand the material through these images.....they are a trap.

?

Welcome to the forum. Keep up the spirit.

?

Welcome to the forum. There won't be any 'ripping' into you here for posting fake items. No-one is born with the knowledge, we all have to learn and you've already done some research here to draw the conclusion they're fake. Don't be disheartened, keep reading the forum and asking questions.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Okay, I am satisfied. They are fake. Thanks to all for thier help. I am off to find some real stuff now! Anyone interested in fakes out there?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast