Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

New Member items for review

Article about: Hello everyone I am a new member and I have tried to read as much as I can before posting to make sure I do not step on any toes because I am very excited about finding this Forum. The follo

Default Re: New Member items for review

I think the upper left runic could be good. Compare it with my original. Looks like same thread and narrow gap between runics.

Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Click image for larger version. 

Name:	23f.jpg 
Views:	63 
Size:	38.4 KB 
ID:	140273  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Quote by Bochmann View Post
    I believe that the eagle is definately a dud and that there is actually a name for this fake but (typically) I can't remember what it is.
    It is nick-named the "Bowling pin" fake due to the shape of the eagle's body.

Sadly every item shown is fake, bar the runic tab with the paper RZM label.

Cheers, Ade.

Thank all of you for your input. I had my questions about most of the items and was the most sure and proud of the one that yall think is legit. The backing is hard to see with the tag on it but it is the correct brown burlap that has been spoken of. The eagle and other runes were given to me years ago when I was much younger but a dealer that I learned most of what I know from. He told me then that they were prob duds. I have some more items that I will be posting when I have some time. They are all Luft items though. Thanks for the help and great forum guys!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12