Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

New Member items for review

Article about: Hello everyone I am a new member and I have tried to read as much as I can before posting to make sure I do not step on any toes because I am very excited about finding this Forum. The follo

Default New Member items for review

New Member items for reviewNew Member items for reviewNew Member items for reviewNew Member items for reviewNew Member items for reviewNew Member items for reviewNew Member items for reviewNew Member items for reviewNew Member items for reviewNew Member items for reviewNew Member items for reviewNew Member items for reviewHello everyone I am a new member and I have tried to read as much as I can before posting to make sure I do not step on any toes because I am very excited about finding this Forum. The following items are some of my collection that I have had other collectors hold in hand that I believe to be original items. If I could please have a few of you review and post opinions. Thank You.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement New Member items for review
    P
    Many

Default Re: New Member items for review

Well it came out not exactly how I wanted it to but live and learn. The top tab is the one with the RZM tag on.

Hello everyone I am a new member and I have tried to read as much as I can before posting to make sure I do not step on any toes because I am very excited about finding this Forum. The following items are some of my collection that I have had other collectors hold in hand that I believe to be original items. If I could please have a few of you review and post opinions. Thank You.

the backs look a bit too bright white and clean to me but then im still a newbie too

?

the back needs old brown tight burlap, the new white paper tag looks new,, back of the eagle is folded over slopy

Keep in mind I had this in direct sunlight heh. One of the threads I saw said to do this. All pass the blacklight test and the tag in false lighting is much more brown that it looks in this photo. The one I am the most interested in opinion is the tab without the tag.

I believe that the eagle is definately a dud and that there is actually a name for this fake but (typically) I can't remember what it is.

Also, I do not like the shield as it does not look like any proper volunteer shield that I am aware of but I am willing to be corrected.

Sadly, I am not able to provide any opinion on the runes, other than the fact that I personally do not like their construction,but, I have problems with some of the insignia that I have too, so I do sympathise with your predicament.

The shield belongs to the 27th SS-Freiwilligen Grenadier Division "Langemarck". I have some wartime photos in some of my books but the shield is a good one as far as real looking dunno if it is real-real though.

For me this is not a Langemark shield- at least not a wartime one.

Based on the construction I would say that it was modern and as there is a very active nationalist party in Flanders it could be some kind of modern variant.

The thread on the lion should not be in 3d and the pattern used is not the same as you have listed above.

The only piece that stands a chance at being original is the upper left collar tab with paper RZM tag. At least the paper RZM tag is original.

Bob Hritz

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast