Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

New pics of things found on battlefield with metal detector.

Article about: Hello dear Experts and enthusiasts. I try to make new pics to get your opinions? On the aluminium buckle is makers number 822/38 SS. I checked this code and this means Factory Richard Sieper

Default Re: New pics of things found on battlefield with metal detector.

Quote by piotrek View Post
    To Bwanek.
    If you have a heafily Red Army fire about you head you are not thinking about shape of you skull.
    This was a not high school spring break ball
    Thanks for your profound insight into the minds of soldiers in combat.

Nonetheless, soldiers do not enlist in the field, nor are they issued their uniforms on a battlefield. Even in wartime, soldiers undergo initial training in camps at home, where they are outfitted. Most soldiers have a great deal of pride in their uniforms, once they earn the right to wear them. I find it hard (though not impossible) to believe that a defective POS like that would not have been rejected at the factory, would have been issued to a soldier, would have been accepted by a soldier, and would have been overlooked by the NCOs responsible for that soldier. I find it only slightly more likely that such would be the case for foreign volunteers.

Of course, this is just my opinion, based on my personal experiences as a professional soldier and combat veteran. Perhaps you can offer further insights.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement New pics of things found on battlefield with metal detector.
    P
    Many

Quote by PHILBROWN View Post
    brad, is it your understanding this is a fake then? im still very unsure on this peice i didnt know the pins were attatched after , thus had passed inspection. its a great learning prossess this tk science, thanks for the info
    No. I actually see nothing about it to conclude that it is fake. To the contrary, besides the defect, it looks just fine from the photos. My comments were merely to express my extreme surprise that such an item could have made it out of the factory, let alone been issued and worn.

piotrek
    ?

Guys everything in thiss sculls are orginals.
    Pins also.
    I only cleaned them
    Maybe Phill have rigt about buckle cleaning but buckle had some deformations and was very dirty.
    Some people clean some not.I have always mixed fellings.
    I started new thread.
    Thanks
    Piotrek
    P.S I found this things witch Trsoro Vaquero
    Best Metal Detector in The World (this was some commercial) (:
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture New pics of things found on battlefield with metal detector.  

Guys everything in thiss sculls are orginals.
    Pins also.
    I only cleaned them
    Maybe Phill have rigt about buckle cleaning but buckle had some deformations and was very dirty.
    Some people clean some not.I have always mixed fellings.
    I started new thread.
    Thanks
    Piotrek
    P.S I found this things witch Trsoro Vaquero
    Best Metal Detector in The World (this was some commercial) (:
    Strange. If you found these using a metal detector and dug them up yourself, why did you start the thread off asking if the skulls were original? You also asked about the authenticity of the same skull three weeks ago: https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/germa...need-help.html. Curious.

piotrek
    ?

What is strange?
    I only check a experts.
    Skulls are orginals.
    Give me reason to make some mistakes.
    I did not sell them ,exchange them or be a famous.
    Pls dont be a Sherlock Holms.
    Best Regards
    Piotrek

What is strange?
    I only check a experts.
    Skulls are orginals.
    Give me reason to make some mistakes.
    I did not sell them ,exchange them or be a famous.
    Pls dont be a Sherlock Holms.
    Best Regards
    Piotrek

Well it may not be strange to you, but I know that if I had dug up an artifact from a battlefield myself, I would not feel the need to ask anyone if it what I found was authentic at all, let alone starting two different threads about the same item in the span of a couple weeks to ask others if it is real.

Fenix82
    ?

I understand Piotrek he maybe want's to know who are the real experts here , and that's his right, since a lot of people don't have their own opinion, but just following others.

E.g I had 2years ago a 3-pronged assmann and eagle-relic, found myself in very bad shape. So that's the proof of it's authenticity for me and I don't need opinions on it since I've found it myself. Still they're people who doesn't believe on the authenticity of it.
    (I sold it tough )

piotrek
    ?

Fenix just thank you

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2