Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

New SS items of interest

Article about: Here is a Lubstein "Privat" closer to home. This was once the property of Stezelberger and he keeps an image on his site. I should charge him residuals. A similar cap as an enliste

Default Re: New SS items of interest

New SS items of interestNew SS items of interestNew SS items of interestNew SS items of interestNew SS items of interestThose in search of a rare, black officer's cap and willing to spend a lot of money can buy this fine piece.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement New SS items of interest
    P
    Many

New SS items of interestNew SS items of interestNew SS items of interestNew SS items of interestNew SS items of interestNew SS items of interestNew SS items of interestNew SS items of interestNew SS items of interestNew SS items of interestNew SS items of interestNew SS items of interestNew SS items of interestNew SS items of interestNew SS items of interestNew SS items of interestI bought such items when they were less costly, but the maker August Mueller is perhaps my favorite, though I find such speculation silly, really.

The peaked cap likely came with this black tunic of the last commander, I believe, of the Baden Standarte 32. The tunic disappeared from the Shea site, but the cap is still there waiting for the audacious collector with the large piggy bank.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 09-04-2011 at 08:03 PM.

New SS items of interestNew SS items of interestNew SS items of interestNew SS items of interestNew SS items of interestNew SS items of interestNew SS items of interestNew SS items of interestNew SS items of interestEmil Schulz was somehow connected to the III Sturmbann of the 32 Standarte, and furnishes another example of several Allgem. SS tunics with the roman numeral on the cuff and the arabic numeral for the Standarte, a fact un explained by all secondary English language works. The reality of Allgem. SS insignia for persons at the time is that no one understood the regulations, which changed all the time and were often not heeded at all....

New SS items of interestNew SS items of interestNew SS items of interestNew SS items of interestNew SS items of interestNew SS items of interestNew SS items of interestNew SS items of interestNew SS items of interestThis cap (grey background ala Shea) is more or less a twin of this cap (red background ex Maederer ca. 2003)..... save for the cap on the Shea site is of earlier make, but how much earlier is not exactly obvious.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 09-04-2011 at 08:04 PM.

New SS items of interestNew SS items of interestIn connection with nothing, please tell what is wrong in these two images that are NOT of SS regalia. Or not directly, but this little test is to sharpen your wits and see if you read our posts carefully or not.

New SS items of interestNew SS items of interestNew SS items of interestThe answers are in here, or partially.

No one rises to my poison bait?

New SS items of interestNew SS items of interestNew SS items of interestNew SS items of interestNew SS items of interestNew SS items of interestNew SS items of interestNew SS items of interestNew SS items of interestNew SS items of interestNew SS items of interestNew SS items of interestNew SS items of interestNew SS items of interestNew SS items of interestNew SS items of interestNew SS items of interestNew SS items of interestNew SS items of interestNew SS items of interestIf such other black caps are to be had, that is, authentic ones, for a more sane price, I should like to know via whom and where? My goal here is scarcely to sell someone's wares, but merely to draw attention to interesting things in a world filled with junk and more junk.

PS two of the caps here are property of my friend, Texas ueber Alles. The Sonderanfertigung with the Wehrmacht Hoheitsadler was sold to others.

?

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    New SS items of interestNew SS items of interestIn connection with nothing, please tell what is wrong in these two images that are NOT of SS regalia. Or not directly, but this little test is to sharpen your wits and see if you read our posts carefully or not.
    Ill have a go but im not guaranteeing ill be right , i think the printing font on the label is wrong , also the rzm logo is too low, there is no "fur ss" print, and possibly the wrong material for the label, the cap, i dont think it should have a metalised piping i thought that was post war, the internal edge where sweat band meets the peak could be plastic as on post war caps and i think the cloth is of a post war material, the black band looks to be ordinary black wool instead of velvet and if all that is wrong ill have to start stamp collecting

Quote by davejb View Post
    Ill have a go but im not guaranteeing ill be right , i think the printing font on the label is wrong , also the rzm logo is too low, there is no "fur ss" print, and possibly the wrong material for the label, the cap, i dont think it should have a metalised piping i thought that was post war, the internal edge where sweat band meets the peak could be plastic as on post war caps and i think the cloth is of a post war material, the black band looks to be ordinary black wool instead of velvet and if all that is wrong ill have to start stamp collecting
    A very fine try, and not quite right, so look again exactly at the nouns, adverbs and verbs in the RZM tag for syntax, and look, also, as the metallic piping on the fake HJ leaders' cap. The cap does not pretend to be an SS cap at all, mind you. It is a fake, and has some leading traits of same.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast