Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Newest Delich Treasure, Aermelband, the X-Ray Sturmbann of the SS Hauptamt

Article about: as noted. Has joined the premiere collection of SS insignia and its owner has shared it with us here.....Hurra!

Default Newest Delich Treasure, Aermelband, the X-Ray Sturmbann of the SS Hauptamt

as noted.

Has joined the premiere collection of SS insignia and its owner has shared it with us here.....Hurra! Newest Delich Treasure, Aermelband, the X-Ray Sturmbann of the SS Hauptamt

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Newest Delich Treasure, Aermelband, the X-Ray Sturmbann of the SS Hauptamt
    P
    Many

that's got to be a very rare band.thank you both.

?

When I see Delich mentioned in the title I know I will be in for a treat. Like now.

An exceptionally rare cufftitle....!

Quote by Patrick Lewis View Post
    When I see Delich mentioned in the title I know I will be in for a treat. Like now.

An exceptionally rare cufftitle....!
    Well said. Thank you, Patrick.

Somehow I knew Dave would eventually end up with this rare piece...

Greg

Thank you F.B. and Mr Delich for this remarkable contribution. Spectacular!
    Pardon my igonorance, Im familiar with the great German Physicists of 1850-1945 but Im not aware of the relevance of Rontgen's discovery of Xrays to the SS. Was it his political views? X rays have uses such as medical, materials science (eg. detecting faults in metals) or in particle physics. Personally I think there were greater German physicists but I know nothing of their political views. Many thanks. Paul

Quote by backtothefront View Post
    Thank you F.B. and Mr Delich for this remarkable contribution. Spectacular!
    Pardon my igonorance, Im familiar with the great German Physicists of 1850-1945 but Im not aware of the relevance of Rontgen's discovery of Xrays to the SS. Was it his political views? X rays have uses such as medical, materials science (eg. detecting faults in metals) or in particle physics. Personally I think there were greater German physicists but I know nothing of their political views. Many thanks. Paul
    Have a look at post # 20 here:

An uncommon cuff title

Again my good friend for over 40 years, David comes up with something special.
    When I visited him in the later 1970's and I saw his collection I was flabbergasted
    and could not get breath! I only met him once, but that was enough for a lifetime!

For those interested:
    June 1, 1939 the Röntgensturmbann for the SS-Hauptamt was raised. Members
    to this were allowed to wear the cuff title, as authorized according to a publication
    in the SS-Befehls-Blatt nr.7/39 from July 25, 1939 (I/Az.44a). The cuff title had
    to be purchased through the Verwaltungsamt-SS at Munich.

As far as known this cuff title was not mentioned in the Mitteilungsblatt der RZM.

Quote by HPL2008 View Post
    Have a look at post # 20 here:

An uncommon cuff title
    Thank you Sir, for your generous guidance.
    So much more could be said that is beyond the scope of this thread.
    These items really tell the full story... beyond the scope of cursory works.
    Regards, Paul

Thank you very much for sharing this with us!
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast