Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Non standard SS cuff titles, Delich examples.

Article about: David Delich writes to me ".....I finally was able to locate a couple of Riker mounts with some SS titles with what appear to be raggedy borders. This appearance sometimes may be due to

Non standard SS cuff titles, Delich examples.Non standard SS cuff titles, Delich examples.Non standard SS cuff titles, Delich examples.Non standard SS cuff titles, Delich examples.Non standard SS cuff titles, Delich examples.Non standard SS cuff titles, Delich examples.Non standard SS cuff titles, Delich examples.Non standard SS cuff titles, Delich examples.Thank you. I have a very odd cave of forbidden delights, and an especially old one.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Non standard SS cuff titles, Delich examples.
    P
    Many

But colleague Delich really has the leading collection of all, and his insignia collection is a marvel of our world, upon which he has labored since the 1950s.

Delich has been collecting a very long time,this does reflect in the quality and rarity of his items i have seen here.
    You yourself have had many years in the hobby,Were lucky that you are both willing to share your knowledge and expert opinions.
    Cheers
    Dave.

My thanks to Mr.Delich and F-B.

Quote by ddavies View Post
    Delich has been collecting a very long time,this does reflect in the quality and rarity of his items i have seen here.
    You yourself have had many years in the hobby,Were lucky that you are both willing to share your knowledge and expert opinions.
    Cheers
    Dave.
    I owe a great debt to Delich, as do we all. Thanks for the kind words. And, in beating a dead horse, you will register the fact that we are on this site, and not the other one, with the smell of the sewer.

?

Thumbs up

Yes, Daves' collection is something to behold, rather it was - I haven't seen it in many years so no telling what he has now.
    I've known him since about the time he started collecting. I didn't go as strictly one direction as he did so while I have a lot of really good SS stuff, including about 7 or 8 typewriters, I also have an equal amount of Luftwaffe (primarily Fallschirmjäger) and a mix of other things including a large weapons collection.
    I've also gotten off on a binocular kick with about 20 pr.
    Sarge

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3